Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I put a snip of what I'm getting if I stop the load/reload button before it goes to ldrvillage in the spoiler tag - something is definitely happening soon 

Spoiler

zqY6oKO.jpg 

imageproxy.jpg

wow days like today are always the best its like the only solid confirmation we ever get of something coming soon :rollin:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

How soon do we think we're getting a preorder and cover/tracklist reveal? I'm thinking today or tomorrow at the earliest, the end of the month at the latest 

imageproxy.jpg

yesss this is the energy from pre cocc era that I was missing so much!!!

LET THE COUNTDOWNS BEGIN :gurl:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

PRE ORDER IS TRULY COMING TODAY!! WE WO  BESTIES!!!:hype::hype::hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

56 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

On the village website, a tab now says "Collections" where it used to say "Chemtrails Over the Country Club Official Merch" :wat:

OMFG NEW TRIPLE ALBUM OUT JULY 4TH CONTAINING SONGS OR "COLLECTIONS" OF HER PAST UNRELEASED WORK... ON ONE, A REVENGE ALBUM ON ANOTHER AND THE LAST BEING THE COVERS ALBUMS

:ma:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23