Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

there's actually a box on the password thing and it asks for an email if you try to input something

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This is the second time this year we've gone through the DetectiveBoards/preorder coming soon phase of a pre-release :trisha: We're being fed so well 

imageproxy.jpg

The password to her site was also added the week leading up to her reveal of the NFR cover, tracklist, and pre-order. We found the “LDR” logo that ended up on the NFR cover from there too...the fact that we’re 16 days away from the supposed release date makes me believe it’s all happening! :hype:

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

This is the second time this year we've gone through the DetectiveBoards/preorder coming soon phase of a pre-release :trisha: We're being fed so well 

UGH I LOVE WHEN WE ARE IN THIS  PHASE. IT'S SO EXCITING !!!!:krylie::lange::oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

btw before you guys get too excited, it could also be just them consolidating all 3 lana stores into 1. there is no reason to have 3 separate stores w/ separate merch for the US, so maybe its just them closing shoplanadelrey and lanadelreystore in favor of the village.

in the past, when smth happened, the international stores went down simultaneously, or even a bit earlier, but theyre still up and running

image.png

omg part of the source in the login page says "lazyload js" and it made me howl hahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

btw before you guys get too excited, it ciuld also just them consolidating all 3 lana stores into 1. there is no reason to have 3 separate stores w/ separate merch for the US, so maybe its just them closing shoplanadelrey and lanadelreystore in favor of the village.

in the past, if smth happened, the international stores went down simultaneously, or even a bit earlier, but theyre still up and running

suddenly I can’t read 

They could simultaneous combine the three stores AND add new things :sass:

I also don’t get why they would temporarily close it, and mark it as -opening soon, if they’re shutting it down for LDR village

"Don’t forget me"

The source itself hasn't been updated yet. It's still saying to preorder cocc

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

suddenly I can’t read 

They could simultaneous combine the three stores AND add new things :sass:

I also don’t get why they would temporarily close it, and mark it as -opening soon, if they’re shutting it down for LDR village

opening soon is just the default shopify message, ldrsurfshop still has that on after being out of business for almost 2 years now

image.png

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

idk where this all is but has anyone tried the pw's 

sweetbanistersBB

claytonrockarama

thunderbirddaddy

ne8lDW8.gif

the password wants an email address

giphy.gif

it's 9am in LA they need to hurry up and update it before lana announces it! come on website workers no more coffee breaks or you're fired!! :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e