Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I usually wait to get excited but i'm feeling it now mr krabs like.... fUCK CAN SHE JUST POST IT NOW PLS

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Manifesting Dealer to be on the album,  Manifesting strings , synths and a lot of e -guitar,  an album cover shot by Nadia Lee and of course 18 tracks with an gorgeous interlude

:pray2::pray:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I dont really think the store stuff means anything but i want to be delulu with you

Preorder in a few hours :kris:

The summer solstice is on Sunday, it'd be a great day to drop something like a lead single/big budget music video after the preorder if Lana wanted to :whatever2:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Manifesting Dealer to be on the album,  Manifesting strings , synths and a lot of e -guitar,  an album cover shot by Nadia Lee and of course 18 tracks with an gorgeous interlude

:pray2::pray:

nadia lee isn’t a want nadia lee is a need 1OVH-1200x800.jpg1592944273470-BRANDE-RAQUEL.jpeg

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

OOOH DEALER MY SCREAMO BABY OOOH I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOOUUUUUUU ON THE TRAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHCKLIIIIIIISTT AAAAAH * distorted screams*:scream:

kW0plSr.gif

Just now, triangles19 said:

You guys get exited really early for an album that only comes out in 16 days 

yes:karaoke:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ALL MY SISTERS FLY TO ME kW0plSr.gif

TO PAINTkW0plSr.gif

PAAIIIINNNNNTTTTkW0plSr.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

To many things have happened for this all to be a coincidence 

the village was shut down for days a couple weeks ago 

BOZ was suddenly ready to share news and say a delay might have been avoided 

They did something to the village yesterday to ping a change

The Chemtrails over the country club merch tab being removed 

now her store is asking for a password 

it all adds up to something happening 

"Don’t forget me"

YEEES let's start another gif gate to make the craziness completle

I'VE BEEN RUNNING ON STARDUST ALONE FOR SO LONG 

kW0plSr.gif

kW0plSr.gif

kW0plSr.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg