Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Style said:

my friend just messaged me and i thought her notifications were lana posting the cover/tracklist tumblr_op5o5ci7qN1vrpazoo2_400.gifv

because of lana i jump at every social media notification and i think that's beautiful

Just now, Style said:

when the tracks she substituted yesterday were all nikki lane country collabs :toofloppy:

It’s always been a threat, hasn’t it? Plus both Text Book and Wildflower have some very light country elements to their production :toofunny:

We run like a deluluflower

kW0plSr.gif

We live on sheer manifestingpower

kW0plSr.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

no

go do it again

the lack of seretonin i have in me right now :bebe:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s always been a threat, hasn’t it? Plus both Text Book and Wildflower have some very light country elements to their production :toofunny:

nikki lane is evil personified

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Just now, Surf Noir said:

the cover/tracklist/pre-order announcement getting cozy in lana's drafts Sleeps Horse GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

shes currently adding gothic text to the aloha necklace selfie in picsart as we speak giphy-1-1.gif

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Ok guys I'll leave  and make some dinner. When she revealed the NFR! Cover & Tracklist I was making dinner as well. Manifesting it will be the same today :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Also, thinking about July 4th as a release day…

Albums were released on thursdays until Beyonce dropped her Self-titled on friday in 2013. You can call me delulu but maybe July 4th is a real date, and it’s done on purpose

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Ok guys I'll leave  and make some dinner. When she revealed the NFR! Cover & Tracklist I was making dinner as well. Manifesting it will be the same today :pray2:

GO AND COOK SOMETHING :icant: