Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, Mer said:

Ik everyones gonna be like "omg I hate you you're lying" but I hope she makes this album Dobly Atmos capable bc honestly I've been obsessed with the spatial audio thing on AM (when using proper headphones) and really hear a difference. LDR8 full immersive experience yup yup 

Mike has been plugging the hell out of the new apple music updates on twitter so my moneys on dolby atmos x LDR8

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

not taylor releasing a 10 minute song on red TV, NFR! really was a trendsetter wasn't it?

the 10 minute song is the OG version of All Too Well which her former label made her cut down to 5 minutes. And what does this have to do with LDR8. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, archiemm said:

OMFG NEW TRIPLE ALBUM OUT JULY 4TH CONTAINING SONGS OR "COLLECTIONS" OF HER PAST UNRELEASED WORK... ON ONE, A REVENGE ALBUM ON ANOTHER AND THE LAST BEING THE COVERS ALBUMS

:ma:

PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT NOW I'M GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED IF SHE DOESN'T RELEASE UNRELEASED SONGS TOO :willcut:

Every band has an album of unreleased songs regardless if they stopped playing or are active, right? Please Lana.. :sky:

Edit: 

Me already daydreaming of listening to Lana's album of unreleased songs 

7afabec0c878ecaa561af2574cab4af2.jpg

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

not taylor releasing a 10 minute song on red TV, NFR! really was a trendsetter wasn't it?

omfg grow up the original version of all too well was 10 minutes and she is adding the original after hinting at it since 2012 for the fans :air2:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Just now, Style said:

omfg grow up the original version of all too well was 10 minutes and she is adding the original after hinting at it since 2012 for the fans :air2:

i was just kidding i love taylor :icant:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

regardless of the circumstances, lana IS a trendsetter and venice bitch is a certified classic which will be acclaimed for many years, decades, and generations :oprah3:

now THAT'S on period!

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

i was just kidding i love taylor :icant:

good cuz some people say this shjt and believe it like all those stan twitter weirdos :brows:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

20 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

don’t shade the good sis Taylor. She recorded the 10 minute song in or before 2012. All Too Well featuring the word ‘fuck’ out November 19th :crying4:

20 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I can see her revealing cover + tracklist today with the preorder coming this Monday :brows:

I still say tomorrow for the revealing and then preorder Sunday (exactly 2 weeks before July 4th!)

"Don’t forget me"

21 minutes ago, Mer said:

the 10 minute song is the OG version of All Too Well which her former label made her cut down to 5 minutes. And what does this have to do with LDR8. 

c889c46ab6b8f2363377842ab2cba7d5.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

24 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I can see her revealing cover + tracklist today with the preorder coming this Monday :brows:

#TeamDelulu 

change1.jpg

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 hours till Lana posts something :hype:

Spoiler

Can't wait to see another Happy Birthday Post :sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: