Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

41 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Maybe the password thing was for these? https://www.instagram.com/p/CQRlfbOHFRF/?utm_medium=copy_link

The Sims custom content be like :

New mesh, preg morph, fat morph, available in 15 colors. Download at my Patreon. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

20 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

is it weird that shes still putting out merch for chemtrails if ldr8 is supposed to drop in two weeks? 

That's because it's not coming in two weeks :mj2:

Sooooo based on the fact that more chemtrails merch is being released, I have a feeling this new album won’t come out for a little while longer - possibly delayed until like September/October. We still may get an album announcement/pre-order soon, though.

Lana needs to re-evaluate her merch team, because what in fresh fuck? 

Anyway, pre-order is still coming, á la transitory moments that seem to be transpiring in my own life. :hype: so, it needs to come

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

40 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

is it weird that shes still putting out merch for chemtrails if ldr8 is supposed to drop in two weeks? 

Pls I'm scared about how the merch will look like for this project. Imagine T-Shirts with those car selfies :heidi:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 hours ago, not all who wander r lost said:

she wouldn't announce the book around the album's release the book's probs gonna be announced after

This has the same energy as when we used to say "she is going to release Chemtrails when she stops promoting Violet" :bebe:

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, theelusivechanteur said:

Lana needs to re-evaluate her merch team, because what in fresh fuck? 

Anyway, pre-order is still coming, á la transitory moments that seem to be transpiring in my own life. :hype: so, it needs to come

Exactly. Her t shirt merch is level: YouTuber with 50k subs or Jake Paul wanting to milk money from 12 year old fans. She has so many references that could be a part of her merch. I saw recently a grungy bedazzled t-shirt at Stradivarius with Cherry Cola logo and reminded me of Lana. I can't get over it for not getting it lmao. She could make some retro American design that has 50s Diner art, comic book art style, or tourist destination vibes and print something like "My cherries and wine, rosemary and thyme, and all of my peaches are ruined" or "You're so art deco", "You could be a freak like me too" and many more... 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

I'm pretty sure Lana still had NFR merch up (and newer stuff) when COCC was released. She's obviously not making money from touring so they have to get more money from somewhere

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven