Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i prefer "the phenomena of lizzy grant" to "the revenge of lana del rey" :yesnod:

but i feel like an album titled "the revenge of lana del rey" would REALLY have to serve. like either the title would feel perfectly kitschy intense and cute if the songs are perfect for it or just cringey and weird if the songs don't meet the energy that title has

sUcVobB.png

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

And Chemtrails! It just came out and I know there are so many layers to it that I have yet to unravel - I’m totally not in need of yet another album, especially when we just got a GORGEOUS one :wowcry:

I agree. I would not be mad if this got delayed bc we just got an incredible album. 

I just have a feeling we would have heard something by now if a batch of songs were mastered and/or submitted for vinyl pressing 

when she announced AS&C on the live, she mentioned it being only a digital album so I guess it’s possible RCS might start out/stay a digital album, but I can’t see the label going ahead with that because a lot of her sales are the multiple variants she has 

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

A title like ‘The Revenge of Lana Del Rey’ would be such a moment.

Yes!!! Or at least a song titled that. It could be that one song we can:

20 hours ago, honeybadger said:

all i need is ONE track i can go absolutely FERAL to... west coast PWYC tired of singing the blues off to the races california TJF this is an incomplete list someone add to it

giphy.gif

I just remembered that rock candy is pretty 'famous'' in the UK (particularly in places like Blackpool as they get a lot of tourists), which brings me to a little connection from the 1949 lyrics:

Daddy likes Blackpool,
Pleasure beach and road stops.
Baby likes the Swiss Alps,
Souvenir gift shops - 
Souvenir gift shops are where they typically sell rock candies like these:

Spoiler

s-l500.jpg

Is it possible Rock Candy Sweet could be maybe a beachy surf do-wop type of album? I can imagine it :coffee:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

8 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I just have a feeling we would have heard something by now if a batch of songs were mastered and/or submitted for vinyl pressing 

when she announced AS&C on the live, she mentioned it being only a digital album so I guess it’s possible RCS might start out/stay a digital album, but I can’t see the label going ahead with that because a lot of her sales are the multiple variants she has 

I’m not really sure how insiders even accessed Chemtrails in the summer, but I don’t remember any insiders knowing about NFR before it came out and I think that has to do with Jack being in New Jersey and Lana being in LA, so this time, files were being sent around via email and that was somehow intercepted? I’m not sure.

But my guess is that since Jack was able to fly out to LA to work on the music with Lana in 2018/2019, there was a more secure process of getting the music from the studio to the mastering site? And I guess since Zach or Rick or whoever she did this album with IS in LA, there was/is no interception? 

we need to get back to fbi search we were doing in august and find out which vinyl plant is Lana using and then one of the gays has to seduce the vinyl plant worker to get the info about is the RCS getting pressed already:nails:

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

we need to get back to fbi search we were doing in august and find out which vinyl plant is Lana using and then one of the gays has to seduce the vinyl plant worker to get the info about is the RCS getting pressed already:nails:

omg this idea might actually work :oprah2: :nails:

sUcVobB.png

it's weird that she dropped a date without the album cover or tracklist, i think that's what feeds the disbelief for me about the album, she just kind of randomly put it out there. hopefully if it gets delayed it's not for long but i'm also thinking if she has another album sitting on the shelf ready for relief you'd think she probably submitted it with cocc so the vinyls can be pressed before the company shuts down again for whatever reason y'know what i mean? especially with so many different variants cocc had

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

this!! i've been wondering this entire time!!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

I love Chemtrails. That said, there's no way she can go any softer or minimalistic than she does on that album. It's very soft, gentle, wispy. For Rock Candy Sweet, I want her to try some faster songs, with a rock/electric guitar-heavy approach. I just feel like she still has a harder-edged, alternative rock album in her that's waiting to be unleashed. Idk. But I'm pretty much down for anything - as long as it isn't a pop album or a piano ballad album.

now now lets not be hasty 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

We should all keep check on Shazam for the RCS tracklist just like we did with COCC :ma:

Shazam saved us when we already had the lead. Now, RCS lead, come through, so we can play around your digits. 

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

We should all keep check on Shazam for the RCS tracklist just like we did with COCC :ma:

wait a min...we thinking RBFY is on RCS...WE HAVE SOMETHING TO SHAZAM!!!

Cat Typing GIF - Cat Typing - Discover & Share GIFs | Funny gif, Cat typing  gif, Best funny pictures

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Shazam saved us when we already had the lead. Now, RCS lead, come through, so we can play around your digits. 

How long was it before COCC's release did we find the tracklist? I'm pretty sure it was maybe a month before? It shouldn't be long now if RCS does come out June 1st :sass:

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

wait a min...we thinking RBFY is on RCS...WE HAVE SOMETHING TO SHAZAM!!!

Cat Typing GIF - Cat Typing - Discover & Share GIFs | Funny gif, Cat typing  gif, Best funny pictures

This gif :thumb:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i was doing some digging looking at my target vinyl :nails: and maybe it was pressed by MPO vinyl plant in france :oprah3: french girlies it's your time!

someone who has the indie yellow should inspect their vinyl too methinks

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

How long was it before COCC's release did we find the tracklist? I'm pretty sure it was maybe a month before? It shouldn't be long now if RCS does come out June 1st :sass:

This gif :thumb:

It's my favorite :hooker:

where's that one user who is really good at coding, i would like to see you

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e