Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Ellie Benuska (who did the LMLYLAW and COCC text) posted that she did that RCS text so I guess it's set in stone as a song title, at least

so it's actually real and will come at some point :nails: thank you ellie benuska

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Ellie Benuska (who did the LMLYLAW and COCC text) posted that she did that RCS text so I guess it's set in stone as a song title, at least

Just linking this for people who want to see her post - https://www.instagram.com/p/CMxNTJUhn55/

Thanks for the find! <3 she thanked Lana and her team so I guess it is a somewhat-planned thing at least!

5 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

wait this is big, because it means it was planned in advance and she didnt just scramble it after she posted the stories

ROCK CANDY SWEET ? @lanadelrey custom cursive script and pink roses to announce this amazingly talented artist's new album!!  Over the moon and eternally grateful to @lanadelrey and team ?

So it IS an album? We won! :lange:

Looking at the font, I'm getting some Valley of the Dolls vibes. I think the cover will be quite girly and 60's-ish with lots of pink 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

don't forget the lmlylaw font never (really) appeared anywhere else on the project, so the font might not be used anywhere else :oprah3: 

BUT i'm SO glad we have confirmation it's not pure lana insanity and unhinged behavior

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

don't forget the lmlylaw font never appeared anywhere else on the project, so the font might not be used anywhere else :oprah3: 

BUT i'm SO glad we have confirmation it's not pure lana insanity and unhinged behavior

I think Kathleen Heffernan did the LMLYLAW font/red Chemtrails logo in the same style and Ellie did the VBBOTG and COTCC album cover fonts, so that’s why, but yes! Confirmation!! :krylie:

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think Kathleen Heffernan did the LMLYLAW font/red Chemtrails logo in the same style and Ellie did the VBBOTG and COTCC album cover fonts but yes! Confirmation!! :krylie:

so we're actually getting a new album??

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think Kathleen Heffernan did the LMLYLAW font/red Chemtrails logo in the same style and Ellie did the VBBOTG and COTCC album cover fonts but yes! Confirmation!! :krylie:

Ellie definitely did the LMLYLAW font (it's on her page) but idk about the stabby-looking COCC logo

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

so we're actually getting a new album??

Yes, I would think so! We know it’s definitely in the works or is finished and she said the release date is June 1st so hopefully that ends up being true! Now that an actual font was commissioned for it, it seems more likely that the date will be honoured! :party:

okay okay okay AHHH so in the caption it says "custom cursive script and pink roses to announce this... new album" SO i therefore conclude it is 100% not the album cover (and the font/roses probably won't be used on the album cover)

sUcVobB.png

14 minutes ago, lamms said:

Lmao please

I would like to remind y‘all, that @wild caged animal is the prodigy and found the Shazam links :oprah3:

I only explained some stuff

do some investigating ma'am x

60dbf3e732de6cb1f9c06ca9cffbd068.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Ellie definitely did the LMLYLAW font (it's on her page) but idk about the stabby-looking COCC logo

Ohhh my bad! I thought it was Kathleen because of Lana’s comment under her post announcing LMLYLAW but it’s possible I misremembered or she misspoke lol. Thanks!