Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think the fact that Ben and Ed spoke about the “two albums” Lana “has in mind” to Music Week makes this feel more real. They’ve said before that they don’t have Lana run things by them before she posts to social media, but the fact that 1) a *custom* typeface was made (which would have to involve her team) and 2) was used in a social media announcement following 3) her managers discussing her next album(s) and 4) a “plan” that she’s had for years that just now they think can be pulled off, leads me to believe that something that has been brewing will actually come to fruition. 

I completely agree!! The album and the fact that they’ve planned it feels completely real to me, it’s just the date that doesn’t :thumb2: 

I think it’ll come in or close to June but I can’t see them releasing a whole album mid week, she’s always done that with singles but albums have always been on a Friday 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

What if the titty truck pic was taken during a RCS photoshoot? Nothing surfaced from that shot yet...

:omg: YOUR MIND

edit: AND VIOLET PEARLS OUTFIT

edit x2. BENUSHKA DELETED THE PHOTO. SHE DEFINITELY WASN'T SUPPOSE TO SAY THAT.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

What if the titty truck pic was taken during a RCS photoshoot? Nothing surfaced from that shot yet...

1 minute ago, Marius said:

And the “Bodega Bae” selfie with the bronze-y makeup, dangly feather diamond earrings, and blonde up-do from the same day!

Etienne was there and did at least 2 makeup looks, while Sheridan did her hair, and we know there were at least 2 outfits - that couldn’t have been for nothing!

1 minute ago, Marius said:

At first I thought that the titty truck pic was a BTS from the Interview magazine photoshoot but @IanadeIrey came with the receipts regarding Lanzie’s nails, so it makes me wonder :eartha2:

Lanarat.png

i'm usually the type to be more realistic and honest with myself about lana releases (ie: not getting my hopes up for things i want to happen and not theorizing), but there's just something about the possibility of RCS that's made me do somewhat of a 180. i find myself wondering if she'll include any unleaked or unreleased tracks like she has with these past two albums, what the color scheme will be, who the producer will be and what the album will sound like, etc. 

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

this was exactly what i thought about when i mentioned earlier if it's already been shot. i really want a titty truck album cover lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

Wait where's that ig post? I can't find it anymore :oprah2:

typographer lady either hid it or deleted it hmmmm

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

At first I thought that the titty truck pic was a BTS from the Interview magazine photoshoot but @IanadeIrey came with the receipts regarding Lanzie’s nails, so it makes me wonder :eartha2:

Truck pics were anytime from July 26th-July 30th - I’m almost certain of it because she had sparkly pink nails and the freshly-dyed gray-blonde hair from Tulsa, and posted the first Tik Tok snippet with that look on July 31st after she came home to LA on July 26th (and we got candids of her leaving a 7-11 in CA on July 27th)

whereas Interview Mag was from

July 2-3 because she had fuller lash extensions (as opposed to mascara from the truck pics) baby blue acrylics, and a slightly warmer, honey blonde shade with darker roots :lanahairflip:

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

whyyyyYYYYYYY omg what the hell... maybe she was getting annoying dms or something?? :oprah2:

or maybe that post was made early :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Truck pics were from July 26th-July 30th - I’m almost certain of it because she had sparkly pink nails and the freshly-dyed gray-blonde hair from Tulsa, and posted the first Tik Tok snippet with that look on July 31st,

whereas Interview Mag was from

July 2-3 because she had fuller lash extensions (as opposed to mascara from the truck pics) baby blue acrylics, and a slightly warmer, honey blonde shade with darker roots :lanahairflip:

Aaaaaah how I’ve missed the times when we used to speculate about homegirl’s nails color and length... feels like late july/early august all of a sudden :mj:

Lanarat.png