BwvcJou.png

i hope she puts it back up sometime because it's making me worried :eartha2:

Is this photo real? :rip:

also what was taken down exactly? I’m confused

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Just now, Fart Deco said:

Aaaaaah how I’ve missed the times when we used to speculate about homegirl’s nails color and length... feels like late july/early august all of a sudden :mj:

Was thinking the same, my friend..:oprah: hands down my favourite era on LB ?

I think the whole announcement might have been a spontaneous  « thank you » to fans and critics. She seemed to have been very afraid of Chemtrails’s reaction but not only is it doing super well on charts for a record with zero promo and no « real single », but everyone (or almost) applauses it without comparing too much to Norman. 

Just now, GetFree said:

no those comments were from something else before afaik lmaoooooo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think I have a perfect reference for what RCS will sound like. Ya’ll know Juanita Stein? She’s an extraordinary blend of Americana, modern yet classic - almost vintage, and her voice is beautiful.  

A song that would fit so well on the record: American road trip imagery; dreamy vocals; tremolo guitars

My favorite of hers:

I would love a guitar like in 0:47 (meant to be as spoken by Conceptart47)

Let me know what you think! :)

27 minutes ago, GetFree said:

Those were her comments in regards to an instagram user leaking her Gucci campaign 

It’s a classic.

Spoiler

RWRIyxD.jpg

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

28 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think the whole announcement might have been a spontaneous  « thank you » to fans and critics. She seemed to have been very afraid of Chemtrails’s reaction but not only is it doing super well on charts for a record with zero promo and no « real single », but everyone (or almost) applauses it without comparing too much to Norman. 

Chemtrails has had decent promo and title track is as most a ‘real single‘ as any other song put out before an album (WC, HBTB, Love, Norman was a little messy but FIILY/TG) 

but I agree the announcement was completely spontaneous announcement which is so weird after her ‘finishing my poetry ttyl’ post :rip:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

I think I have a perfect reference for what RCS will sound like. Ya’ll know Juanita Stein? She’s an extraordinary blend of Americana, modern yet classic - almost vintage, and her voice is beautiful.  

A song that would fit so well on the record: American road trip imagery; dreamy vocals; tremolo guitars

wtf she sounds similar to lana

5 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

My favorite of hers:

I love her! And these are actually my favourite songs of hers - I actually discovered her from this site when someone posted about her three years ago! <3 This sound would be perfect for RCS, my friend :mj2:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I love her! And these are actually my favourite songs of hers - I actually discovered from this site when someone posted about her three years ago! <3 This sound would be perfect for RCS, my friend :mj2:

stfu these are my three favorites :omg:

I hope we get angry FMWUTTT, MPG moments on RCS. 

Something dark and a complete mockery of what they say about her

I’m also LOVING LOVING LOVING the titty/truck pic being RCS related because that gives off MAJOR baddie vibes that aren’t present on Chemtrails. 

but I do think it was scrapped, early album footage that she didn’t feel right to put out since she was already over the era by the time those visuals could be used..but I’m so hoping I’m wrong!

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

typographer lady either hid it or deleted it hmmmm

She was probably getting all manner of bitches up in her dm's all Oh mY gOd do U kNoW LaNa cAn u SeNd mE dEalEr Lel

Worry not, unless Lala deletes it and then it's over

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

8 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

She was probably getting all manner of bitches up in her dm's all Oh mY gOd do U kNoW LaNa cAn u SeNd mE dEalEr Lel

Worry not, unless Lala deletes it and then it's over

My brain after reading that: Lana deleted the TJF snippet and we all freaked  

13136-B3-D-EDDB-4897-931-E-5867808-C4-BF

3 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Just linking this for people who want to see her post - https://www.instagram.com/p/CMxNTJUhn55/

Thanks for the find! <3 she thanked Lana and her team so I guess it is a somewhat-planned thing at least!

does anyone have the post screenshotted? i didn't get to see it and would love to please :(

edit: found it for those also looking 

6 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

does anyone have the post screenshotted? i didn't get to see it and would love to please :(

edit: found it for those also looking 

Bless her I hope her day is going well

1 hour ago, conceptart47 said:

My favorite of hers:

I played the 2nd song while I was distracted and I thought it was Lana :oprah2: