Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

go down to the very very bottom of the website where it says "theme" and you can change it there!

Aww, the violet theme is so sweet

9 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

typographer lady either hid it or deleted it hmmmm

Never trust the person who created the LMLLAW font

:judgingu:

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

This album will be in the vein of FMWUTTT (baddie and bitchy mood) OR it will be in the vein of Hope (vulnerable, “I am a real person, I have feelings). Choose your fighter 

tbh I would like to see a I'm a dragon you're a wh*re moment again :oopna:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMu4pDahIWc/?igshid=1tt9uccvubfx1

Courtney Love liked a bunch of comments on her recent post from the studio, including ones asking if she has a collaboration with Lana on Rock Candy Sweet. 

Since she seems to be liking a lot of random comments, I would NOT take this as confirmation that she is featured on the album (much like how Nicole Nodland liked comments about her shooting the COTCC album cover :toofloppy:) but I think it’d be amazing if she was! 

I'm skeptical of everything but she did post an old picture of her and Lana some months back with an incoherent caption saying something about coloring books and CL x LDR coming in December. There was no follow up as far as I know!!!! I'd dig it up but my ig is deactivated atm

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

42 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

This album will be in the vein of FMWUTTT (baddie and bitchy mood) OR it will be in the vein of Hope (vulnerable, “I am a real person, I have feelings). Choose your fighter 

we say this every year 

:bebe::bebe::bebe:

I was just looking at the pic she posted about the 'supposed' RCS announcement again and I was thinking how that pic and logo give off sweet americana vibes 

I don't think RCS is the aggressive/revengeful album we're looking for :bebe:

lights, camera, acción

1 hour ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

Can she go back to blonde for RCS cover? She looks so radiant and beautiful with that hair colour :krylie:

Just as I got used to her dried and fried blonde hair, she goes back to jet black. :smokes: I think a cute blonde look would have been cute for this album! 

So this was after her Insta live on election night where she said Chemtrails was done and in the vinyl cue and coming in March, so were the two albums she was working on the mythical covers album and Rock Candy Sweet?

Just now, Bella Hadid said:

So this was after her Insta live on election night where she said Chemtrails was done and in the vinyl cue and coming in March, so were the two albums she was working on the mythical covers album and Rock Candy Sweet?

I think it's a safe guess that she was indeed talking about the covers album and RCS.:smokes:

In the Rolling Stone interview she says that she often asked Jack to "be wilder" during the recording sessions and that she actively encouraged him on going in harder on the songs.

Remembering that she mentioned being uncertain about the albums sound but not being able to further work on them because of COVID, that could indicate RCS will actually have a more intense sound again.

Unlike the NFR era, she does not talk about how great Jack is in nearly every interview, so maybe she really moved on with a new producer - perhaps Zach, since they did Dealer together, which is indicated to be a "wilder" song.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

In the Rolling Stone interview she says that she often asked Jack to "be wilder" during the recording sessions and that she actively encouraged him on going in harder on the songs.

Remembering that she mentioned being uncertain about the albums sound but not being able to further work on them because of COVID, that could indicate RCS will actually have a more intense sound again.

Unlike the NFR era, she does not talk about how great Jack is in nearly every interview, so maybe she really moved on with a new producer - perhaps Zach, since they did Dealer together, which is indicated to be a "wilder" song.

OMG we won! Jack snapped for Chemtrails, but Rock Candy Sweet needs a more wild producer! Daddy Rick, entered the fucking chat! Jack is cancelled again.  :gurl::gasp::smile4:

20 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

OMG we won! Jack snapped for Chemtrails, but Rock Candy Sweet needs a more wild producer! Daddy Rick, entered the fucking chat! Jack is cancelled again.  :gurl::gasp::smile4:

period! maybe jack is just untalented after all and cant do anything more than a beat with christmas bells:nails:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

period! maybe jack is just untallented after all and cant do anything more than a beat with christmas bells:nails:

The way Lana was really the one who caused Jack to snap. So really Lana snapped, Jack was probably scared during the recording of DBJAG. He wanted those friendly Christmas bells to cheer him up. :eartha:

Just now, honeybadger said:

i really think this'll mainly be a daddy rick and daddy zach album :nails: since a) they're both in LA and b) we want a wilder sound

OMFG YOU ARE HYPING ME UP FURTHER!!!!!

She really said Fresh out of piano flops forever!!!

Mental Oprah - GIF on Imgur

21 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Is there a place we can read it? Where’d you find it? :raven:

giphy.gif