Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Obduration said:

I love dealer I can’t wait for her to be here

SO excited for it! though I hope it was renamed into Rock Candy Sweet. Dealer seems too druggy. Rock candy is also, but it drugs but make them candy.:hottie:

8 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

OMFG YOU ARE HYPING ME UP FURTHER!!!!!

She really said Fresh out of piano flops forever!!!

Mental Oprah - GIF on Imgur

NO MORE PIANO FLOPS!!! now i'm open to piano but no flops is the key word here i expect any piano to be accompanied by a feast of other instruments and percussion and beautiful beats

also i REALLY hope if she did a shoot it was with neil krug. if not neil then chunk. or nicole... no shade to charlie but i don't need snaggletooth washed out laying on the ground again necessarily. she served she snapped but i'd like to see something else something better something incredible that blows us all away and rivals THE goddess THE honeymoon shoot

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

NO MORE PIANO FLOPS!!! now i'm open to piano but no flops is the key word here i expect any piano to be accompanied by a feast of other instruments and percussion and beautiful beats

also i REALLY hope if she did a shoot it was with neil krug. if not neil then chunk. or nicole... no shade to charlie but i don't need snaggletooth washed out laying on the ground again necessarily. she served she snapped but i'd like to see something else something better something incredible that blows us all away and rivals THE goddess THE honeymoon shoot

Let's just reach for the stars and manifest a Honeymoon like photoshoot bestie! :smile4::giggle:

6 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

SO excited for it! though I hope it was renamed into Rock Candy Sweet. Dealer seems too druggy. Rock candy is also, but it drugs but make them candy.:hottie:

Confirmed Dealer lyrics:

I snort so much lines

It tastes like caster sugar

Dealer pull up baby

I need my nose candy

:dance::hair::dance::hair:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

6 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Which interview was it where she said she didn't have 4 songs for the next record? And what time was it done?

she said it during Anne’s radio interview when title track was released!!

But she’s been hinting at 2 albums since November, so it’s very possible what Lana meant was, during the writing process for Chemtrails she didn’t have her next 4 songs planned

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

about time:willcut:

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

She should have done that for NFR :delicious:

Oop tea besties

tenor.gif?itemid=12248070

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

she said "i would also say this is one of the first times where i don't have four songs that i love for the next album... i knew where i was going but i'm not there yet" :sass: 

so maybe she had four songs or more but just not ones she completely loved, and then just kept working... it's not that she had NOTHING at all

sUcVobB.png

i'm so hyped to see if we get that wilder sound she wanted on RCS. i do love the work lana's done with jack, but i think she as much as most of us are ready for a change. in terms of producers for this album, if she only plans to work with one, then i'm hoping it's zach. the work she's done with him (that we've heard) is magic and it would be a really great/natural progression from NFR and COCC

imageproxy.jpg

I ran the article [poorly] through Google Translate in the Rolling Stone thread, but here are the two biggest takeaways:

Most recently I wrote an eleven minute poem.  It's called "My Father Told Me If I Went Slowly, I'd Be Safe - But He Was Wrong".

What instructions did you give your producer Jack Antonoff particularly often?  "Let yourself go!" "Be wilder!"  “More twists at the end of the songs!” And whenever I got stuck, I asked him about chord progressions I could sing on.