Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i'm manifesting barbeque ribs, cigarette smoke, green grass, caramel, dark sunsets, popsicles, fireworks, lip gloss, marshmellows, & sunshine :dance: :slay:

YESSSSSSSSS omg exactly this :hype::hype::hype::hype: especially cigarette smoke dark sunsets popsicles & fireworks.... :dance:

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

YESSSSSSSSS omg exactly this :hype::hype::hype::hype: especially cigarette smoke dark sunsets popsicles & fireworks.... :dance:

a nostalgic hot summer evening... sweet & elusive... :makeup2: :et: :slay:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

manifesting a summer hawaiian glam metal type album  :illumilana2: 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

so who's going to search the source code again and annoy all the smart people on here 3d8wn82.png

When we were wondering what „hamburger“ means and manifesting a collaboration with Burger King :flutter: Only to find out that it’s the name of the menu-icon of a website :pft:

4 hours ago, honeybadger said:

so who's going to search the source code again and annoy all the smart people on here 3d8wn82.png

We have to get on with working  :kum:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

ultraviolence makes me literally insane when i listen to it – there have been points where i have to monitor and reduce how much i listen to UV because as i said it can make me like very depressed or extremely overenergized and impulsive... honeymoon too but less so and other certain songs of hers :bebe: ALL I WANT is an album or at least a bunch of songs that just make me go crazy and emotional and insane. like hit me where it hurts tie my heart up in a knot knock me around

i don't care what toll it takes on me i need it giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

9 hours ago, honeybadger said:

ultraviolence makes me literally insane when i listen to it – there have been points where i have to monitor and reduce how much i listen to UV because as i said it can make me like very depressed or extremely overenergized and impulsive... honeymoon too but less so and other certain songs of hers :bebe: ALL I WANT is an album or at least a bunch of songs that just make me go crazy and emotional and insane. like hit me where it hurts tie my heart up in a knot knock me around

I have to agree with everything you said . I need to feel something again, something similar to how uv makes me feel  :oopna: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

I have to agree with everything you said . I need to feel something again, something similar with how uv makes me feel  :oopna: 

yes anything that ALMOST sends me off the edge..... give it :dance::dance::dance: i seek to feel that's all i need

sUcVobB.png

2 hours ago, honeybadger said:

Have to agree. Ultraviolence fucked me up and I’ve been chasing that high ever since 

12 hours ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

And Madonna posted a video with Hope playing over it. I would normally never expect it but they've both been controversial and Madonna invited her to that party a while ago

Where can I find the Cocc and hope posts?

4 hours ago, Dragon said:

manifesting an album that leaves me vibrating 482LYce.gif

manifesting an album that gives me eccentric vibes

source.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole