Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lana says she wants revenge, but she’s made every effort to make herself more critic friendly and really has bowed down to them to some degree. She changed the lyrics to BAR to seem less man hating, she stopped singing about her more violent relationships.  It’s like she listened to them and took note and sedated her music.  So it would be strange of her to come out with this fuck you album or Lolita, Ultraviolence concepts again. But I’m here for it.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

RCS will be the cool older cousin that all the younger cousins are jealous of 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana says she wants revenge, but she’s made every effort to make herself more critic friendly and really has bowed down to them to some degree. She changed the lyrics to BAR to seem less man hating, she stopped singing about her more violent relationships.  It’s like she listened to them and took note and sedated her music.   

That was just step one of her evil masterplan. Make your enemies your friends... and then crush them :ma:

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Manifesting RCS to be the cool drunk aunt who only visits the fam once a year and takes their nieces and nephews out of school early to go and watch a scary movie

So basically ma?  :ma:

Just now, COCC said:

That was just step one of her evil masterplan. Make your enemies your friends... and then crush them :ma:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm pretty sure she's been seeing all those Ma GIFs while lurking here and that inspired her to make a song sampling that moment of Ma where Octavia says "Fcking cvnt!" 

giphy.gif

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

i whipped out my calculator :typewriter: i don't feel like adding words so interpret as you wish :sass:

Reveal hidden contents

BTD - P = 287 days = 0.79 years

P - UV = 581 days = 1.59 years

UV - HM = 462 days = 1.26 years

HM - LFL = 672 days = 1.84 years

LFL - NFR = 770 days = 2.11 years

NFR - COCC = 567 days = 1.55 years

AVERAGE 556.5 days = 1.52 years :oprah3:

COCC - RCS = 74 days = 0.20 years :pls:

BUT

NFR - COCC SEPT 5 = 372 days = 1.01 years

COCC SEPT 5 - RCS = 269 days = 0.74 years

:ma:

WGe8ynS.gif

ive been listening to The weeknd discography lately and ughhh i wish it was 2015-2017 again when Lana was using those deep, complex and huge instrumentals that were making u say wow like Heroin or Salvatore:noparty: im so tired of folk

58 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana says she wants revenge, but she’s made every effort to make herself more critic friendly and really has bowed down to them to some degree. She changed the lyrics to BAR to seem less man hating, she stopped singing about her more violent relationships.  It’s like she listened to them and took notes and sedated her music.  So it would be strange of her to come out with this fuck you album or Lolita, Ultraviolence concepts again. But I’m here for it.  

The problem with criticism/censorship is that even if you don't intend to when you live around it, you absorb it and it reflects in your work. 

Lana reads a lot of what people are thinking and saying about her. Even if she wants to come back to old concepts, it wouldn't be the same. She probably second-guesses a lot of some of her songs and decides to change or scrap.

I also believe that one of the reasons why she loves her poetry books so much is that she can be free there. People were way less judgmental of her poems than they are with her songs. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years she decides to completely retire from music and only focus on her writing. She always wanted to write anyway...

Guys. I just revisit "Wayamaya" after the longest time ever and I dont know what phrases like "Sun Manta Ray" / "Wakiki-ko" in the outro means. Can some one please explain or analyse them for me ???

Also, I feel like this song could have been so suitable for NFR era, as well as this is one of my most fav Unreleased track by Lana X5r7.gif?? 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

41 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

The problem with criticism/censorship is that even if you don't intend to when you live around it, you absorb it and it reflects in your work. 

Lana reads a lot of what people are thinking and saying about her. Even if she wants to come back to old concepts, it wouldn't be the same. She probably second-guesses a lot of some of her songs and decides to change or scrap.

I also believe that one of the reasons why she loves her poetry books so much is that she can be free there. People were way less judgmental of her poems than they are with her songs. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years she decides to completely retire from music and only focus on her writing. She always wanted to write anyway...

That makes me so sad .. the fact that she might  scrap her lyrics or her initial ideas because she is  afraid of constant criticism . One of the many things that made me  love her music is her lyricism and the fact that she wasn’t afraid to transfer her  thoughts into her art .:rollin:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

She will change the title of this album for sure. I dont think "Rock Candy Sweet" is gonna make the final cut.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing