Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

But that article was gross af associating her with Nazi movements she has all the right to go off and call them out. Actually she was too nice imo she should've called them more names, they deserve it :nails:

my petty ass would have posted all the receits dating back to 2011 lmao

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I have faith she’ll come through to be honest!

First of all, “September 5th” was embedded within a long statement and wasn’t even the whole point of that statement. 

“ROCK CANDY ? SWEET June 1” is literally the caption her latest post - it’s direct and right there. She’s always stayed true to the dates she’s given in written accounts, AKA captions on social media. 

Plus, she’s definitely been working on this for almost a year! She never stops writing, we know that! And the bulk of Chemtrails was literally done within a five month span in 2019. I think she’ll come through! 

what’s the going excuse for the disappeared covers/classics album :teehee:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Tbh I'm not loving that title because I think it's too close to Madonna's Hard Candy so it doesn't seem very original to me. 

But none of this is even real so wevs :whatever:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I don’t believe anything at all especially when she’s angry

i dont even think it was said out of a fit of rage, the article is from january so she could've been planning to announce this for sometime.

giphy.gif"

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

Get ready for lots of Ultraviolence rejects, maybe one of two unreleaseds from that Miles Kane project and Roses Bloom For You :nails:

GIVE IT ALL I AM GOING TO DEVOUR IT 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆