Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

"white hot forever" was originally supposed to be a surprise album so we know she had some material finished for awhile then she dropped QFTC out of nowhere which could've been a subliminal response to her label not letting her release an album with such dark topicsย cause maybe they felt like it would be backtracking norman's acclaim and that's why cocc ended up being mostly outtakes from past albums. we're gonna get an album of dealers and tulsa jesus freaksย ย :trisha:ย 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

9 minutes ago, synecdoche2 said:

I definitely believe this is her next album, but the timeline is def fishy haha. I'm going to assume it'll come out in December, since it takes 6 months to press enough vinyls for a day-in-date releaseย โ€” that's still 2 records in one calendar year. Impressive.

not if she was already working on it in novermber, she tweet she was working on two album and we assumed it was the cover album BUT ITโ€™S NOT + Ben confirmed it too ITS REALLY COMINGย 

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

She never gave us a definitive date for that statedย in an official social media caption, and she confirmed itโ€™s coming in MOJO and Music Week so I have hope itโ€™s coming too!

ย 

Did she not literally say it was coming out for Christmas thoย :awkney:

ย 

Edit:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHJujcepg0Q/?utm_source=ig_embed

ย 

@ 1:37 "so in the meantime i'm going to give you a digital record of american standards and classics for christmas because I can't get the record plants to open until march 5th"

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

For those of you who aren't native English speakers, this is rock candy. It's hard and crunchy, made from crystallized sugar. Just pointing out "rock" and "candy" areย part of the same phrase - although yes there may be a rock sound on this album by chance, I don't think the title is meant to reference the genre as much as just a metaphor she's using

ย 

ย