Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

sweet people are fucking scary when they actually get mad bc u know u did something wrong.

they turn into lil babies. or sweet bitches :cuteface:

actually lil baby. or sweet bitch sounds like RCS' lyrics :wowcry:

Capture.jpg

4 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

what if she sold pot- lil puff puff here a lil puff puff there the lil baddie that could giphy.gif

not me thinking some of that was coming out from her ears :awkney2:

RVhKIwP.gif

10 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

what if she sold pot- lil puff puff here a lil puff puff there the lil baddie that could giphy.gif

why did I read/sing this like 'old macdonald had a farm', i'm officially going insane :cryney2:

lights, camera, acción

If shes going to continue the classic trend of ending a record on a beautiful cover, i really really really think we should all m*nif*st a cover of Janis Ian's "Stars". It would be such a great way to continue the themes she explored in COTCC, but she could really do the song however!! Especially in the context of Nina Simone's version. The line "you'll never know the pain of using a name thats not your own" hits especially hard.

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Manifesting two picture disc vinyl variants like the ones from the Ultraviolence boxset - 

7277-BFD3-F942-427-F-86-F0-D48-CCA5-C05-

Stop... these are TOO beautiful oh my god. The fact that we will not get this exact concept....... how can I go on? These are so stunning

edit: random thought but.... we deserve Dolphin Flower on this album :brows:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Lana selling drug related merch is pretty on brand tho. She’s already sold the infamous coke necklace lol. 

besides, we’re all in agreement that Lana’s a total stoner these days, right? 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I'm not one who usually partakes in smoking and/or drugs, but if Lana wanted to release something related to that for this era's merch, I wouldn't be opposed to it in the slightest. I mean, one of her most infamous pieces of merch is the coke spoon necklace -  just imagine what else she could come up with 

imageproxy.jpg

There is something wrong with the songs Jack produces..no hate but listem to Gregory Alan Isakov - San Luis.

It sounds fuller and there is an atmosphere ..like its living???

Lana's vocals are stellar but Jack's production is a bit flat/dead(although beautiful).. like they dont occupy space. They just exist and there is a disjoint somehow. Maybe the mic he uses..or is it a problem in the mixing??.

I always get such conflicting thoughts about Lana and drugs

she sings songs about drugs on almost every album (NFR might be the only exception? I can’t remember) but when she posted that selfie on Instagram and a fan asked if she was high she said 

Ew. No. Just journaling” 

like the response felt very off coming from a girl who sang “all I wanna do is get high by the beach”

So I don’t see anymore drug items being sold (even tho the necklace is lowkey iconic. I’d buy it even tho I’d literally never use it)

as for this prerelease, I don’t find it any more annoying than COTCC. It’s been kinda the same (she announced an album with a date and a song), we’ll be able to actually judge this prerelease fairly after whatever doesn’t happen in June. 

no prerelease will ever be as bad as NFR, and if it ever is, that might be the day I finally unstan :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

I also think we need to ban fan art off the pre release form 

I have personally felt victimized by the trauma of having PERFECT concept arts for Chemtrails, and getting smacked in the face with the cover she chose. 

The cover is cute. But if I hadn’t seen the countless beautiful (and sometimes comical (her airplane pose, but literally dressed like a plane)) ideas, maybe the final wouldn’t have been so cruel. 

I already see an ABUNDANCE of beautiful Rock Candy Sweet concept artwork, and I’m not going to mentally be okay when the OG reveal picture ends up being the actual album cover. 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

she sings songs about drugs on almost every album (NFR might be the only exception? I can’t remember)  

I used to shoot up my Veinsineon

Glow-in-the-dark vape juice and neon glitter glue syringes coming to LDRVILLAGE.COM look out for the new corner store opening soon

giphy.gif