Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

No joke my friend is painting the exterior of her house and she chose a sherwin-williams color called Rock Candy White, incoming album and vinyl color confirmed 

Hide contents

@Diamantes WILD maybe you’ll finally get your off white pearlescent record :trisha:

well FHUCK qYG8YBB.gif7RPExuY.gif I feel so in tune w the universe rn. n also the paint section, vindicate me sherwin williams s2pGPQ4.gifax8HSNv.gif

UV/Honeymoon

5 hours ago, not all who wander r lost said:

the thing is we know of two outtakes from Chemtrails: Dealer and an unknown song. There's a chance that Lana omitted them from the track list for them to be added to RCS (and I hope they're not similar sounding songs even though she claims Dealer was the most different sounding song from Chemtrails) 

As I said before RCS is probs her exploration into the sound of "Dealer" or her making music with Zach Dawes - but let's wait and see

Eclipse said there wasn’t an unknown song other than Dealer... Problem is that our info has been very contradictory with Yosemite being included or not in the 12 songs (some insiders claimed they heard it before release, others said it wasn’t part of the songs sent to mixing)

wait i have something delusional and important to say... 

remember when lana did her denny’s livestream and was talking about the delay times and when we added it up we thought that the record wouldn’t be out until june or july? maybe she was getting chemtrails and rcs confused and that’s why her entire explanation made no sense :dua:

3 hours ago, bel air rose said:

wait i have something delusional and important to say... 

remember when lana did her denny’s livestream and was talking about the delay times and when we added it up we thought that the record wouldn’t be out until june or july? maybe she was getting chemtrails and rcs confused and that’s why her entire explanation made no sense :dua:

no that’s just her being terrible with words :bebe:

Or not being fully sure herself

because she said there was a 16 week production delay but she ‘couldn’t get the plant to open’ until March 5th

BUT if she couldn’t submit something until March 5th, and she did, and it only took 12 weeks, the album would be done May 28th

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, bel air rose said:

guys I had another lana dream where she revealed to the world that she is actually a mermaid 

Hide contents

dolphin flower on rcs confirmed 

And "Dolphins (Boom like That)" :dua:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Eclipse said there wasn’t an unknown song other than Dealer... Problem is that our info has been very contradictory with Yosemite being included or not in the 12 songs (some insiders claimed they heard it before release, others said it wasn’t part of the songs sent to mixing)

I heard there was a second outtake somewhere my bad 

21 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

I heard there was a second outtake somewhere my bad 

No worry, sweetie! It’s been fucking hard, trying to keep up with the false and true infos of the insiders. We all thought there was a second outtake for so long until Eclipse said there wasn’t. But honestly, who knows for sure? One thing is sure though: five lucky bastards have Dealer :defeated: