Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

We literally work overtime in LB 

so happy to be a part of this :cryney:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

Classics and standards was announced on social media tho?

No, she said it on Instagram Live and then posted a video of herself singing a song that Biden mentioned saying they were getting a start on it. She never wrote in a caption, “American Standards & Classics - out December 25” or something like that. That’s all I’m trying to say lol! 

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yeah. We all know she's going to archive today's post on May 12th or something let's be real

She's not reliable with dates and that's just fax

ben literally confirmed it last week and she told us 6 months ago she’s working on two albums, we should start believing her sometimes :sass:

Lana is somewhere on her way to the Pantheon of greats and has been since pre NFR era, but whew... idk if having an angry throwaway album is still a thing. Usually with 'the greats' their careers are over longer periods of time when they get to have their one weird album or whatever, but I'm interested in it anyway. (Inb4 its just the country album, but its an angry country album :deadbanana:)

I want to hear it, even if its terrible and gets totally panned. I just pray to GOD its more about media reception than her like, doubling down on the 'im not racist' bits from QFTC. 

Hell, I'm even okay if she's reasserting that her brand of femininity is valid and speaks to people, or if the drama of her old songs is not about glamorizing abuse but speaking about it from her perspective. I think thats valid, and that was the fine line she tried and FAILED MISERABLY to showcase in QFTC in the first place, but... Honestly I don't see Lana having the clarity of mind to articulate this in a good way. Maybe in an interview with someone very chill and understanding who she has a good rapport with like a relative or one of those rock legends or maybe Zane Lowe (did they get into a fight or something? I remember a planned interview with them that never materialized post NFR...) or someone. Not Annie Mac :rip: 

rock candy typically looks hard, jagged and crystal like but on the inside its good and sweet...

when its about QFTC and how everyone perceives her... mind of a mastermind she has omg :trisha::trisha::trisha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

She said in January that she hadn't 4 songs she liked for the next album but I think she was talking about how she felt after COTCC being finished in September...so in September she didn't have 4 songs for the follow up but that was 6 months ago so she truly could have recorded a album in the meantime ( and adding Dealer to it ofc)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yeah. We all know she's going to archive today's post on May 12th or something let's be real

She's not reliable with dates and that's just fax

tbh tbh

this is why I don't understand that everyone is taking this date and running with it? It's not like we're in a news drought and need something to cling onto. We've had the album for 2 weeks, it officially came out yesterday. I'm surprised people aren't more skeptical ig

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

This will be coccs bitchy evil twin and we will live for it 

in seriousness tho I d k if I can fucking do this she seriously consumed my life for the past year 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

ben literally confirmed it last week and she told us 6 months ago she’s working on two albums, we should start believing her sometimes :sass:

Working on new material =/= releasing an album 2 months after her last

If you wanna believe the latter, suit yourself, though

:oic3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream