Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, partymonster said:

is he actually out? i thought she told a fan he was producing this

Oh I didn't know that. I was just going by the story Mike Dean posted of Lana's album so I'm assuming this is his project. I'm not sure if Jack has posted anything about BB yet

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She told the fan that RCS is done and she was recording new songs and that Jack would be back 

I really don’t see Jack being on the album, and if he is it’s not going to be a significant portion. We know she’s made songs with Zach and seemingly Mike

"Don’t forget me"

They are just torturing us at this point, posting and deleting stuff  :cryney:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Some of the albums produced by Mike Dean (alleged new Lana producer) 

- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy 
- Madame X 
- Beauty Behind The Madness
- Rebel Heart 
- Blonde
- Everything is Love

rebel heart?....  :bebe:

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

- Madame X 
- Rebel Heart 
- Blonde
- Everything is Love

I think I've only heard Beauty Behind the Madness, Rebel Heart and (a shame) Madame X, but if he is in the frame... I'm excited to see what they end up creating :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

- Madame X 
- Rebel Heart 
- Blonde
- Everything is Love

Devil In A White Dress is coming :trisha:He was in charge of mastering in most of them though. 

giphy.gif

The album cover can be as ugly as she wants it to be. I want bass and volume. Proper mastering. 

But in other news, this cat + mouse game as a Lana stan is getting excessively tiring. Girl, if you don't want fans, just say that. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

sis he also posted it on his story!

not that that means anything, Polydor posted it and then deleted it 

omg but this is different, unless he's also a lipster like us :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, partymonster said:

is he actually out? i thought she told a fan he was producing this

She only apparently said that Jack "will be returning", so that doesn't necessarily mean that he will be producing this album. + He hasn't been liking or reposting Lana's pictures related to the new record

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I just can't believe it's so soon that we are playing The Best Lana Editor once again, just right after Chemtrails...

:thumb2:

It's fun, though, not gonna lie.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

sorry but im one of those ppl who do judge a book by the cover, an album cover for me creates the visuals of what i imagine in my mind as i listen to the songs, especially in regards to colours. for example id probs love ultraviolence as a whole album less if the cover wasn’t so moody and b&w. so ill definitely be changing the cover if that’s the official one, here’s hoping it’s not tho :lolliney:

RVhKIwP.gif

I swear to God, if this is yet another Jack Antonoff produced record, I'm quite literally going to jump off the 'H' of the Hollywood Sign.

More likely to ask for refund for my stan card though.

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

I told my boyfriend moments ago that everyone was manifesting Mike Dean as a producer on this album and his response was “oh my god, he’s awful. He’s the worst sound engineer on Kanye’s albums”. :smirk:

at this point i’d take anyone shit courtney love could produce the album at least it’d be something different :ma:

Can we like collectively have a moment of silence for the actual delulus out there? Let's have a moment of silence for the people that are genuinely convinced that Lana Del Rey is an industry plant even after pulling a stunt like this. Get well soon besties. ?

8 minutes ago, May said:

sorry but im one of those ppl who do judge a book by the cover, an album cover for me creates the visuals of what i imagine in my mind as i listen to the songs, especially in regards to colours. for example id probs love ultraviolence as a whole album less if the cover wasn’t so moody and b&w. so ill definitely be changing the cover if that’s the official one, here’s hoping it’s not tho :lolliney:

I'm one of those people as well. The visuals play a very important role to my experience when listening to an album and I don't find it bad or superficial when people just want the visuals to be professionally made

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I really can't believe some of you literally said she must be mental ill or on drugs JUST because she uploaded a picture (that we don't even know if it's the album cover) that you didn't like. And plus, she owes nothing to anybody. I didn't like Chemtrails cover and still enjoy a lot that album. Y'all just bitter and bored :kiss:

giphy.gif