Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i literally made this in a towel right after i got out of the shower and it took max 5 minutes :trisha: even if she likes the aesthetic of the other photo im sure there's a nicer and better way to express that same aesthetic... manifesting that not being the cover

YsfVc0C.jpg

sUcVobB.png

Just now, cru3lworld said:

yall know that lana is gunna get so annoyed that everyone is confused and make another video while eating denny's 

thank god some clarity more kindle to the confusion fire 

"Don’t forget me"

If she is going to be lazy as fuck why can't she tell a fan to design something for her? She won't be doing anything really...

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

the only thing that worries me is this potentially being a hip hop album with mike dean and also her response to QFTC. and "my friends are rappers" etc. and released on the 4th of july. it's just a scary mix :awkney:

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

the only thing that worries me is this potentially being a hip hop album with mike dean and also her response to QFTC. and "my friends are rappers" etc. and released on the 4th of july. it's just a scary mix :awkney:

I think that's camp and very #girlboss

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

If she is going to be lazy as fuck why can't she tell a fan to design something for her? She won't be doing anything really...

Creating a contest for the cover would also be a great marketing strategy, while blessing us with visuals

To me this is under the same album as Chemtrails or is a sister album... I only figured out years later that Paradise was a different album to Born to Die.

Whatever the fuck happens, I just hope she actually can release this when she wants and still feels connected to it. I can’t handle another Chemtrails situation where it’s out for one day and she’s over it. Lol 

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

Yeah, allegedly challenging accusations of cultural appropriation on a hip hop record would be..a choice..

if that original announcement post is any indication of what the album would be like, I would guess that there’ll probably be some rap features on it as well. Who knows, though 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, BluebirdXO said:

Creating a contest for the cover would also be a great marketing strategy, while blessing us with visuals

Right... She should partnership with Adobe or something Gaga did.

It would be a serve. I can imagine a booklet full of photos taken by Chuck and fan arts.

4 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

And Tim Larcome :dua:

Didn't we say the same thing last time...? :bebe:

Omg yes Tim Larcombe!!!

Yup we said the sane thing last time...we are clowns through and through :toofloppy:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Instagram notifications: Lana Del Rey has posted for the first time in a while

Lana stans checking her post:

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i think that’s exactly what she’ll be going for, especially after her “i date rappers and made an album with hip hop influences” comment

i love you, but you don't understand me.

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

The 4th of July release can't turn out well. She will probably wear American flag socks and get dragged for it.

When Blue Banisters is to COCC as Paradise is to BTD :dance:

imageproxy.jpg

I had a dream that the album was very rock inspired like shades of cool, ultra violence, but also had a b-side that was very diet mountain dew and off to the races

blue bannisters confirmed

tumblr_inline_pbw9to77mj1rt2432_500.gifv

I feel like I’m the only one who feels like this is going to be completely different from COTCC:bebe:

Can’t wait for her next post, May 16th

"Don’t forget me"

Manifesting a snippet tonight :understand::gurl:

cause I still can't believe that this album exists..it feels like she is trolling somehow:bebe:

2 minutes ago, lanadelrat said:

I had a dream that the album was very rock inspired like shades of cool, ultra violence, but also had a b-side that was very diet mountain dew and off to the races

blue bannisters confirmed

MANIFESTING THIS HARD:understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: