Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, new gods said:

i think that’s exactly what she’ll be going for, especially after her “i date rappers and made an album with hip hop influences” comment

yeah... :stareney: 

on the positive side, it could turn out okay especially if it's with mike dean, an actual hip hop producer, not someone who doesn't really specialize in that... still a choice though. i'd like to think mike dean is smart enough to not let her veer off into a really really bad direction with it

sUcVobB.png

Honestly, idc what genre she picks as long as the record isn’t problematic lmao

Initially, I thought COCC would be super controversial because she prefaced the record by saying she would challenge accusations of glorifying domestic abuse, but it ended up being relatively tame and more just clarified her definition of “fragility”

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i'd like to think mike dean is smart enough to not let her veer off into a really really bad direction with it

I was thinking this as well. I would think that most producers wouldn’t release something super problematic (or just a mess in general) that would hurt their image & business, so maybe Blue Bannisters will just be a really solid album with little controversy....

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

Maybe she reconsidered "Rock Candy Sweet" as the album title cause it makes you thing it's gonna be a rock album when it's not 

So sis was lurking on LB. I knew it. :hae:

Edit: Oh Polydors Tweet got finally DELETED :rollin:

17 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

the only thing that worries me is this potentially being a hip hop album with mike dean and also her response to QFTC. and "my friends are rappers" etc. and released on the 4th of july. it's just a scary mix :awkney:

Through the fire, we're born again

Maybe she's causing her own destruction. The fresh start after the end of chaos and removing of your life everything that doesn't bring you happiness can put an end to "now I'm feeling like a wild caged animal, sitting by the swimming pool, losing all my powers"

She's not dumb or inconsequent to do things without an agenda 

13 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I feel like I’m the only one who feels like this is going to be completely different from COTCC:bebe:

Can’t wait for her next post, May 16th

I definitely think its gonna be different than COCC. New sound. 

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

btw we just got a confirmation of a theory that she gives "updates" every 18-20 days

so see yall in the next 20 days?:stareney:

By whom 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Just now, queenofthechemtrails94 said:

I'm glad i joined LB at such a chaotic point

i feel blessed 
:illumilana2:

The great thing about Lana is, no matter when you join, there will be chaos :lolliney:

see you all in about 20 days when she mentions something else off the wall

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

The great thing about Lana is, no matter when you join, there will be chaos :lolliney:

see you all in about 20 days when she mentions something else off the wall

:eartha::lmaoney:THE TRUTH OF THIS