Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

What if “telling her story” means she does incorporate a bunch of her unreleased/older stuff, because her older songs are the ones that really tell her story. COTCC was an example of her reminiscing on the past, what if BB (the album) is TRULY about the past? And this is “the thing she’s been trying to pull off” for some time now? (cant remember who said that last part or what interview it was from). It may explain why she was able to finish the album alongside COTCC. I’m not saying it’s an album with all unreleased songs, but maybe there are a few on there... 

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I know this is probably a joke, but please don't do it if

a) you're a minor

b) you don't feel comfortable about it

c) you think it will give you some status on a silly fan forum; it's not worth it.

(and d) the person recieving the nudes might not appreciate it)

:toofunny:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I still think it’ll come Mother’s Day/Mother’s Day weekend lol

i haven’t heard the snippet yet but based on the lyrics I read on here I think the whole song is just gonna make me collapse omg

not my mum being wrong about the release date, brb gonna go ask her if dealer is on the tracklist mbK53xg.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I’m glad the song is almost 5 minutes long! That’s plenty of time to tell a beautiful story and really know where she’s at!

I don’t think it’s going to come tomorrow or she/someone would have posted it’s out tomorrow..the only time she’s ever ‘randomly’ released a song was LMLYLAW but this is the lead single/title track with a video..it’s not gonna be a shock when it does finally come

"Don’t forget me"

41 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Imagine the video starting with all this country sad vibes and out of nowhere she's in L.A. rapping with A$AP Rocky and Travis Scott :glasses:

A dream come true :trisha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I know Clay is in the video, but the more I listen to the BB lyrics the more I get the feeling she’s saying that the guy didn’t do all the stuff for her that she wanted him to (possibly?) Maybe by saying “paint my banisters blue”, she was hoping that she would be able to see the colour blue as a happy colour, hence why she wanted it as a colour in her home to look at, and she’s also no longer being painted blue (sad). BUT the snippet has a lot of images of her and Clay being back-to-back, or him turning away from her, but also them facing each other, so maybe she’s talking about being in a relationship that she fears may not give her all the things she wants? Again I know Clay is in the video so perhaps it’s a totally “happy” song, but those are just a few thoughts.  

Edit: OR she’s singing about a previous relationship and the previous one not fulfilling her as much as her current one - which would explain the happy moments with Clay in the teaser. 

29 minutes ago, barttttender said:

yes god please - one song with a good beat and a bit of life in it. PLEASE. It's been years (since doin' time).

I know.  Last summer I was driving listening to Doin Time and noticed my body was moving.  I love Lana's voice but not every song should have me gazing at the ceiling watching swirls of imaginary cigarette smoke gently rise. (I don't smoke)

Me DMing anyone who might have information on when the song is coming out 

imageproxy.jpg

Sounds super personal I love all the songs where she sings about marriage and children so another classic in the bag

”I wasn’t the marrying kind I should have done it anyway” still one of my favourite lyrics

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

*listens to snippet for the 47th time*
77-A588-AE-9949-456-B-86-EB-C5-A7697141-

Is it really coming today omg :trisha:

its very very unlikely it’s coming today, there’s no links and Shazam doesn’t recognize it..I haven’t seen any concrete rumor it’s coming today/tomorrow

"Don’t forget me"