Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

update: so i asked my mum if dealer will be on the tracklist...

she said she's seeing it will be on an album but not blue banisters

9dXc7uF.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Nikogo said:

its very very unlikely it’s coming today, there’s no links and Shazam doesn’t recognize it..I haven’t seen any concrete rumor it’s coming today/tomorrow

maybe lanas team learned from their mistakes and there will be no more links and shazam uploads before the release:eartha2:

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

its very very unlikely it’s coming today, there’s no links and Shazam doesn’t recognize it..I haven’t seen any concrete rumor it’s coming today/tomorrow

Also Billie’s new song comes out today

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

53 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

What if “telling her story” means she does incorporate a bunch of her unreleased/older stuff, because her older songs are the ones that really tell her story. COTCC was an example of her reminiscing on the past, what if BB (the album) is TRULY about the past? And this is “the thing she’s been trying to pull off” for some time now? (cant remember who said that last part or what interview it was from). It may explain why she was able to finish the album alongside COTCC. I’m not saying it’s an album with all unreleased songs, but maybe there are a few on there... 

what if we get Malibu? It would fit since she has been releasing a LFL reject on every album since. I think it will be Malibu and/or Roses Bloom For You

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

So I was talking to my non-Lana fans friends about this whole album cover situation and all they said was "Is she okay...? Why does she have bruises on her chest"

Which is kinda true? Why is there this blue bruise on her? It wasn't there on the original photo

First we feel; then we fall.

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

9dXc7uF.gif

Dealer (feat. Nikki Lane) [Country Club Mix]

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

13 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

9dXc7uF.gif

2 albums this year CONFIRMED 

2 minutes ago, FrankNotOcean said:

So I was talking to my non-Lana fans friends about this whole album cover situation and all they said was "Is she okay...? Why does she have bruises on her chest"

Which is kinda true? Why is there this blue bruise on her? It wasn't there on the original photo

honestly im not sure if they are specifically bruises, it could just be the editing quality HOWEVER.

If they are bruises im suspecting it might represent her treatment by the media and society, how shes always being attacked and beat up by the tabloids. it could also be some shade against the idea that she glorifies domestic violence, although i dont think this would be a good thing to do because it's a sensitive topic. 

faSE.gif

I know we don’t even know yet if Zach Dawes is involved with this album at all, but based on when the music video for Blue Banisters was filmed, I’m really hoping the back-up singers appear on this album somewhere because I loved them on Summertime and the tv performance of Let Me Love You Like a Woman. Imagine the warm vintage touch they’d add. 

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

7 minutes ago, FrankNotOcean said:

PLSSSSSSS IT'S BAD LIGHTING/editing

You know of like stories of when people put a signal out to someone that will only understand it?

like if I leave the blinds open then you can come in, or if I leave the that one specific light on climb the fire escape and meet me in the second floor flat?

you know those kind of signals

so when she sings

Said he'd come back every May
Just to help me if I paint
My banisters blue”

that for me means, this wondering guy comes home every may, we know each other and our signal is if I paint my banisters blue it means “honey come over and “”help”” me”

just a thought loving the vibe 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

The unreleased song on this album is gonna be Boom Like That :beyonce:

imageproxy.jpg

Blue Bannisters is about how Sean still visits Clay and Lanas Bisexual Ranch every may for a menage et troi becuz hes their dom. Hence the cowboy hats and seans kinky mesh outfit on his ig. Every may he returns to represent Summer( also this is forshadowed in Wayamaya “I remember he came in May and we changed our names to Lana and Clay ( Clay is now Ray)) The question is whether Sean or Clay is Clementines father? Perhaps May is Seans visitation month? Anyway Lana demands that Sean actually paint her bannister blue this visit as last time they just dilly dallied around.

6 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

honestly im not sure if they are specifically bruises, it could just be the editing quality HOWEVER.

If they are bruises im suspecting it might represent her treatment by the media and society, how shes always being attacked and beat up by the tabloids. it could also be some shade against the idea that she glorifies domestic violence, although i dont think this would be a good thing to do because it's a sensitive topic. 

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

PLSSSSSSS IT'S BAD LIGHTING/editing

No I know they're not actual bruises I'm just saying why would she deliberately edit these in ? The original photo is actually really pretty. Idk, if that's an artistic choice I'm kinda sceptical about this one

First we feel; then we fall.

Just now, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

Blue Bannisters is about how Sean still visits Clay and Lanas Bisexual Ranch every may for a menage et troi becuz hes their dom. Hence the cowboy hats and seans kinky mesh outfit on his ig. Every may he returns to represent Summer( also this is forshadowed in Wayamaya “I remember he came in May and we changed our names to Lana and Clay ( Clay is now Ray)) The question is whether Sean or Clay is Clementines father? Perhaps May is Seans visitation month? Anyway Lana demands that Sean actually paint her bannister blue this visit as last time they just dilly dallied around.

what in the fan fiction is this 

faSE.gif