Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

48 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It was all in good humour. I’d never really encourage anyone to be that desperate to send nudes to an insider when we just need a little patience. 

Damn I‘m already in Sean‘s DM.

:oprah2:

okay so it’s safe to say the album won’t come out on the 4th... i don’t see her releasing an album on a sunday plus billie is releasing friday 30th which is the same week. she’s at interscope too so i heavily doubt they’d let lana release the same week. the album comes out either a week before billie so during june (which would be ideal for her and for us) or a few weeks after so probably july/august at the earliest....:crying2:

14 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

the tracklist just leaked

Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters tracklist:

01 Blue Banisters

02 Ursula Eating Sushi

03 Buttered Noodles on the Veranda

04 LA Who Am I to Love You

05 How Do You Like Me Now?

06 Gabbie, Please Stop

07 The Voice Memos

08 Blonde Sundoll

09 Falafel Date

10 Kegel Exercise Stick

11 Discharge

12 Dear, Joe Rogan...

13 The Adult Easter Bunny

14 The Ultimate Satisfyer (Wink)

CEASE :toofloppy:

hopefully she just recycled the cherry blossom lyrics on a new song, otherwise it better stay far away 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honestly I feel like I’m the only one not getting Chemtrails folkly/country vibes from this (besides the aesthetic of the mv). It sounds more like something off of LFL or even Norman. 

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Honestly I feel like I’m the only one not getting Chemtrails folkly/country vibes from this (besides the aesthetic of the mv). It sounds more like something off of LFL or even Norman. 

We love a versatile queen :blush3:

idk what it’s worth but addictiontovinyl posted the "cover" on their insta page saying "get your wallets ready for a gazillion vinyl variants" so i messaged them asking if they knew if that’s the final cover and they answered "it’s just a fill in image and not the finished image" 

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

idk what it’s worth but addictiontovinyl posted the "cover" on their insta page saying "get your wallets ready for a gazillion vinyl variants" so i messaged them asking if they knew if that’s the final cover and they answered "it’s just a fill in image and not the finished image" 

They're not an insider, I think they just assumed it was the cover from her post

Well, insiders having the album already is a good sign. It means, it's actually coming very very soon! Especially now that we have a teaser, an "official date" and the title track length.

I know they also had Chemtrails, but to be fair, I believe it was really postponed due to the vinyls issue, not because Lana lied on purpose :teehee:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

hopefully she just recycled the cherry blossom lyrics on a new song, otherwise it better stay far away 

Terrence earns Worst Taste every day on this site. A true Olympian in his craft

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I have no idea if Cherry Blossom is on the album or not (or even if the insider info about an unreleased is legit), but it wouldn't surprise me if it was, to be honest. She referenced it last month, and as well as that, it has the motherhood theme that I've noticed quite a bit from her the past few months

imageproxy.jpg

I hope to God that the BB post is just a placeholder for the real cover. I can't imagine Ben would have let it pass for real

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

11 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

okay so it’s safe to say the album won’t come out on the 4th... i don’t see her releasing an album on a sunday plus billie is releasing friday 30th which is the same week. she’s at interscope too so i heavily doubt they’d let lana release the same week. the album comes out either a week before billie so during june (which would be ideal for her and for us) or a few weeks after so probably july/august at the earliest....:crying2:

lmao at how she ALWAYS gives us these non-Fri. dates...like, lana, PLEASE :lmao:

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

They really deserve some sort of lifetime achievement at the next Lipsters!

12 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i thought billies comes out july 30th?

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I hope to God that the BB post is just a placeholder for the real cover. I can't imagine Ben would have let it pass for real

I find that almost impossible to believe honestly

5 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

i don't understand like are we hearing the same thing? it sounds fan made from soundcloud :toofunny:

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

He let the COCC cover pass…

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance