Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Okay... the last part of the snippet sounds really promising to me. But, if there is something that 'Norman Fucking Rockwell!' made me hate, it's those fucking half-hassed/whispery vocals drowned in instrumentation. :noparty:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

either 1, 8, 15, 22 or 29 days left till the single:beyonce:

Why are we always thinking the single is coming on a Friday, when she almost never releases songs on that day? 
my guess: somewhere next week. 

This is still COCC era to me. The two records have probably been recorded alongside each other and they seem to stem from the same intent... Like I feel they are strongly related to one another.

1 minute ago, Kommander said:

This is still COCC era to me. The two records have probably been recorded alongside each other and they seem to stem from the same intent... Like I feel they are strongly related to one another.

yeah this is definitely how i will be looking at this album - a continuation of cotcc instead of a completely new & separate body of work

FzytWEW.png

24 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

okay so it’s safe to say the album won’t come out on the 4th... i don’t see her releasing an album on a sunday plus billie is releasing friday 30th which is the same week. she’s at interscope too so i heavily doubt they’d let lana release the same week. the album comes out either a week before billie so during june (which would be ideal for her and for us) or a few weeks after so probably july/august at the earliest....:crying2:

Billie is releasing on July 30. 

as for a non-Friday date, it’s never totally impossible. Not likely, but... However, to release on July 4 being a holiday, it makes more sense. Like releasing a movie on Christmas even though it’s not a Friday. 

11 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Not me always being team delulu & really believing the title track will drop at midnight 

:beyonce:

also, hi hello, it’s been a few weeks but I’m glad that this album cycle is actually real

we killed the word "del*lu" with the cocc era sorry sis!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 minutes ago, Max said:

Okay... the last part of the snippet sounds really promising to me. But, if there is something that 'Norman Fucking Rockwell!' made me hate, it's those fucking half-hassed/whispery vocals drowned in instrumentation. :noparty:

NFR! 3.0? Please not!

OT: I love the artwork, it's better than for COTCC.

Mfhp.gif

37 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

okay so it’s safe to say the album won’t come out on the 4th... i don’t see her releasing an album on a sunday plus billie is releasing friday 30th which is the same week. she’s at interscope too so i heavily doubt they’d let lana release the same week. the album comes out either a week before billie so during june (which would be ideal for her and for us) or a few weeks after so probably july/august at the earliest....:crying2:

Billie is releasing July 30...not June..

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I don’t get why people don’t see NFR/COCC/BB as their own things 

no one calls BTD UV and HM the same album and they were all released within the same time frames as well

They all sounded remarkably different

it’s too early to comment on BB but Norman and Chemtrails are very much similar 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just had my most delusional idea yet: What if the unreleased song is Pawn Shop Blues? 

Spoiler

I don't think it will be, and I barely even believe that there will actually be one on the album :crying5:

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I don’t get why people don’t see NFR/COCC/BB as their own things 

no one calls BTD UV and HM the same album and they were all released within the same time frames as well

i don't disagree :oprah3: but also NFR COCC & BB are being released in the span of ~1 year 9 months (if my counting is right?) while BTD UV and HM were released over ~3 years 8 months. not including singles. also difference in sound between BTD UV and HM is huge

sUcVobB.png