Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

Cruel World feels like a million years... bloat can transcend time run. HM is one of her longest projects and it flows perfectly. BB can be as long as she wants so long as there's no filler.

Cruel World was her longest song until VB came, but it’s never felt long to me.. I always forget it’s almost 7 minutes. It’s so full of anger and emotions that I get lost 

HM (if you use UV deluxe and BTD:P) is her next to shortest record being beaten only by COTCC :thumb2:

I guess the definition of filter can vary between person, but I don’t ever really think a Lana album has had filler (LFL had some questionable inclusions but I still love each and every one of them)

edit: sorry I just realized how off topic this went! 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

After reading those probably fake lyrics, do you think the snippet we got is and intro and the chorus too? She repeats the song title but even with more instrumentation it lacks power to be the chorus.

maybe it will be like the "you should stay that close to Jesus" part on tjf, there will probably be a different chorus that is like the "we'll be white hot forever" for bb. also at the very end of the snippet it sounds like she takes a big breath in for the next lines

If lana is leaning in to the content of QFTC on RCS/BB, and there's an unreleased song on it, it would make all the sense for Push Me Down, Boarding School, or Put Me In A Movie to be the unreleased on the album

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

5 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

If lana is leaning in to the content of QFTC on RCS/BB, and there's an unreleased song on it, it would make all the sense for Push Me Down, Boarding School, or Put Me In A Movie to be the unreleased on the album

I'm already envisioning the thinkpieces if she ever releases Put Me In A Movie :thumb3:

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

If she ever releases Push Me Down and PMIAM she will be dragged, burned and buried by the media

But I'm here for it

14 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

Just now, BluebirdXO said:

If she ever releases Push Me Down and PMIAM she will be dragged, burned and buried by the media

But I'm here for it

Push me down isn’t even that bad I feel like

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

came up in my head w how the melody goes for the last two lines before the chorus. 
and the bridge/outro.

damn. these fake lyrics n etc. 

Spoiler

OUT. in the yaaahaaaaa haaaaaaard- the children were playin
Yoouuuuuuuu. in the roooooooom, w the flowers you'd give me tumblr_nhyqa9asFv1sjztv5o1_400.gif 
GHEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHET. Something bluuuueeeeee. my mother was sayin 5be8eb7d7e03c461999d50ae6a879235.gif WAAAAAAAAAAALLLLK IN MY WHITE DRESS. as the angels were PRAAAAAAAYYYIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN 3c8739abb0bd7decd5de2ef2d9db35460359949e

astheangelswere praying yeah theangelswereprain teah the angels were prayiiiiiiIIIIIIIINNNNNNHHH

*orchestra pause* giphy.gif
single abrupt note. pause.

*key change* 

said he'd come back every spring 
just to hear me as I sing 
said he'd come back after the war 
just to keep my tears from faalllin 
a9e8cb88c8b3192e9688b7a6ad1f1db7.gif
my banisters blue 
are waiting with me, for you 
my banisters blue 

waiting by our banisters blue 
i'm still here, 
waiting for you hooooooo ... 

200w.gif

UV/Honeymoon

i just want to connect with the album, particularly lyrically, and i don't mean relate but just CONNECT

case in point i cannot deeply relate to put me in a movie and a million other lana songs.... but i connect with them anyways and that's what i want :trisha:

sUcVobB.png

I have such a good feeling about this album, I haven't one like it since NFR's pre-release era. There's just something about the (assumed) concept of this album, the information we do have and the insider stuff that's really tying it all together for me :beyonce:

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

How would it make sense for her to release those songs? That would be a huge regression with the level of maturity she showcased in her writing with Norman and COCC. Especially since Cherry Blossom is rumored to be on Blue Banisters - her using any of these songs would make no sense whatsoever. 

34 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i just want to connect with the album, particularly lyrically, and i don't mean relate but just CONNECT

case in point i cannot deeply relate to put me in a movie and a million other lana songs.... but i connect with them anyways and that's what i want :trisha:

soooooo truuuueeee omg cause literally same, especially cause it comes in handy when it's that time of the month :crying:

lights, camera, acción

35 minutes ago, MidnightAnswer said:

After this, she needs a good 3 year break, seriously. 

Haha-watch on July 4 the media will grill her for something new and she will respond and make an announcement on twitter fleets about  her next record titled  The Juniper Jacuzzis

2 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

Haha-watch on July 4 the media will grill her for something new and she will respond and make an announcement on twitter fleets about  her next record titled  The Juniper Jacuzzis

the juniper jacuzzis, sounds like a luscious, naturistic space-folk magnum opus :smile: 

WGe8ynS.gif

38 minutes ago, MidnightAnswer said:

How would it make sense for her to release those songs? That would be a huge regression with the level of maturity she showcased in her writing with Norman and COCC. Especially since Cherry Blossom is rumored to be on Blue Banisters - her using any of these songs would make no sense whatsoever. 

I don't think it would me immature to have some fun with songs. I agree that her songrwriting has matured and evolved past that but I miss the tongue in cheek and fun lyrics that she used to write (like in some unreleased or the AKA album)

19 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

I unironically love that title :gasp:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the juniper jacuzzis, sounds like a luscious spacey folk magnum opus :smile: 

I already have the melody in my mind. 

The juniper jacuzzis, just you and me babyyy

my beautiful jacuzzi:beyonce:

yeah its what we neeeed

Underneath the palm trees

swaying softlyyyy...:understand:

With whispery sultry vocals and mike dean's beats.