Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

BB needs a banger.  A collab w Taylor/Billie just for the streams hehehe

billie can barely get a banger for herself, i thought we were over guitar country snoozefests ? cause that’s what she’s doing rn and taylor ? god pls no i’d hate lana to be associated with money machine swift.

Anyways manifesting YET AGAIN a ton of electric guitar, heavy synths, BASS cause we didn’t get any since lfl and i fucking want more freak, art deco, cinnamon demo bass ffs:crying2:

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

since she usually posts on sundays, do we think she'll post today?

Yep but it'll be something for Mother's Day :noparty:

At least it'll come a few hours earlier because she's on the East coast

10 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

since she usually posts on sundays, do we think she'll post today?

Is today a new phase of the moon calendar? Oddly enough, she seems to be posting BB and White Dress teasers at regular intervals this time around,

in sync with the moon phases :um2:

If the era does start in two weeks, maybe next week about the album? She probably will post something about her friend being a good mother today. 

anyone notice how she does her full on born to die voice in wild at heart when she sings "But you know that I never do, just 'cause you keep me believing"

i hope we get more of that on blue banisters

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

anyone notice how she does her full on born to die voice in wild at heart when she sings "But you know that I never do, just 'cause you keep me believing"

she also had a lot of the born to die voice in doin time. i hope we’ll get a some of her older vocals and intonation on this record, more of her old, dark, raspy low vocals and some of the new VOCAYLS like the ones she gave us in summertime that would truly be a dream 

I’m still curious if we’re just getting news the era is starting in two weeks, or if we’re getting a song in two weeks :ohno:

"Don’t forget me"

12 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m still curious if we’re just getting news the era is starting in two weeks, or if we’re getting a song in two weeks :ohno:

my guess is they probably mean it's a single announcement or a single release 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i'm getting all excited with all this dealer talk, i really hope she pulls through with it, I really need a SCREAMER right about now :crying: what's better than a screamer to emphasize her revenge

come on the SHOE FITS 

lights, camera, acción

3 minutes ago, bluelikeyou said:

i'm getting all excited with all this dealer talk, i really hope she pulls through with it, I really need a SCREAMER right about now :crying: what's better than a screamer to emphasize her revenge

come on the SHOE FITS 

Agree 100%!!! Just the title on a « revenge » album would be so fitting! She needs to pull through.

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Yup. WAH is her most BTD/P song since that/those album/albums was/were released. I agree: more of that. 

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I noticed she also does this on Dance Till We Die, especially after the bridge!

And same haha I really hope that voice returns on BB too!

I was thinking about how the possibility of Lana going full bombastic again sound-wise has been discussed in this topic, and thought about how inmense a Lana-Labrinth collab would be. Imagine a Lana album produced by him... I could die after that!

why are we manifesting collabs :blush:

but i'm very excited for this album! you know i could care less what direction it's being taken in, but i really enjoy the mystery of it all. i'm hoping it's not super country but even so i'm excited for the future now that she's working with other producers!! thinking a single teaser/announcement/drop soon, maybe an album trailer in mid june, two singles (one may one june) and album release in july. i'm hopeful

sUcVobB.png

3 hours ago, lemonadetan said:

ugh imagine if dealer has this kind of explosive and dramatic vibe 

this song!! and the whole new mess verson :rollin: woud love lana to do some super reverb heavy vocal effects

aOaIzH2.gif