Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm so bored. To keep myself sane I like to imagine she's working with Mikey real hard.

BB's needs to have a song with a violent drop beat or at least some abrupt changes in tone throughout one song

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Is it too much to ask for another Freak? I've been obsessed with that one specifically all day longย :crying5: we could slow dance to rock music...

into your eyesย tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gifย my face remains

8 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Is it too much to ask for another Freak? I've been obsessed with that one specifically all day longย :crying5: we could slow dance to rock music...

ย 

i feel like that ambient, atmospheric, lusciousย vibe in general would be amazing, something like mwtbt, freak, the blackest day demo, and maybe even serene queenย :hair:

#lana del rey from NFR!ย ย #lana del rey from NFR!ย ย #lana del rey from NFR!

Has anyone raised the idea of Mike producing the album of unreleased songs considering he said he plans to work with her for a whileย andย they're going for a classic sound and he knows all of Lana's back catalog andย he's a legend and friends with her longtime producers and he's a crazy gay piscesย stoner?

1 hour ago, honey dew said:

Has anyone raised the idea of Mike producing the album of unreleased songs considering he said he plans to work with her for a whileย andย they're going for a classic sound and he knows all of Lana's back catalog andย he's a legend and friends with her longtime producers and he's a crazy gay piscesย stoner?

wait off topic but how do we know he is gay? I find nothing pointing to this...

48 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

wait off topic but how do we know he is gay? I find nothing pointing to this...

He looks like the definition of straight to me

can I just say I love Mike Dean's energy so much I have such a good feeling about it we are NOT ready for what's to come bestiesย :hype:

17 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

can I just say I love Mike Dean's energy so much I have such a good feeling about it we are NOT ready for what's to come bestiesย :hype:

I totally agree iย hope he delivers the sameย energy in the song makingย :trisha:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

For me the sound of album will mix old Lana with new Lana. Some hip-hop-ish and trap thing, some ambienty, dreamy, atmospheric and space vibes, some rock influences (if Zach is involved) and crossing finger for some r&b/neo-soul touch