Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

LMAO omg, well...luckily, I doubt she would :nails: 

i didn't even notice it had qftc on it :thumb: i was captivated by joan baez's painting :flutter: :really: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i didn't even notice it had qftc on it :thumb: i was captivated by joan baez's painting :flutter: :really: 

I thought it would be cool to incorporate it into the whole newspaper/headlines-being-burnt thing :whatever2: it’s a beautifully chaotic concept :shh2::oic:

I’m so excited for whatever it is omg!!!

I feel like Mike dean will take her to space with his trippy ish synths and overall production. His 422 album sounded spacey from what I heard. I think with Norman she was in the water. Very surfy album and a lot of the production was of  course very CA and beachy. She rose up to the ground (road trip album and what not) for chemtrails. And now she’ll rise again to space with Deanie ?

26 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

ladies please! 

we are not getting an album on june 1st or july 4th. 

can we stop feeding the troll monster?? she just gets worse and worse each year. 

For LDR9 she'll announce a new date every month but release it 5 years later 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

21 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

For LDR9 she'll announce a new date every month but release it 5 years later 

For LDR10 she will say the album will be released one day after LDR9 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

15 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

For LDR10 she will say the album will be released one day after LDR9 

ldr11 & ldr12 will be released at the exact same time! :isee: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Didn‘t Mr. know-it-all say the era would start in 2 - 3 weeks („to be precise“)? So BB could be coming not this, but next week :eek:

i'm so hype to hear mike dean help create lana's beautiful dark twisted fantasy (also praying/manifesting if she DOES work with jack it'll just be like an opener or closer track just to say goodbye to the nfr/chemtrails era)

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

8 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

i think cocc was meant to be a quarantine folky album that was just a gift both for herself and her fans. with blue banisters i think she's painting the bigger picture and we're looking forward to a fully done and promoted album

To me, COCC is the album created between Norman’s success and her Midwest tour, maybe beginning of the quarantine. I know we don’t have much information about when the songs were recorded, but part of the reason she was so nervous putting out Chemtrails was because there was no « second part » to this album: it’s all about being on pause and thinking about her career mostly. And I think it’s why she took so long with the tracklist: Dealer Might have been the beginning of this second part to Chemtrails, but there was no follow up to this song for long.
that being said, At the moment, I see BB as the second part of COCC, the more raging yang. Maybe we’ll get songs about her quarantine also. It’s the fun part of prerelease : Our speculations. 

5 hours ago, COCC said:

Didn‘t Mr. know-it-all say the era would start in 2 - 3 weeks („to be precise“)? So BB could be coming not this, but next week :eek:

no that was the Twitter ‘insider’

the actual insider (who has always been reliable) said 2 weeks

and according to the 20 day rule, we’re in for news this week

"Don’t forget me"

12 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

no that was the Twitter ‘insider’

the actual insider (who has always been reliable) said 2 weeks

and according to the 20 day rule, we’re in for news this week

Oh nice! BB news in 5 hours and 34 minutes :party: