Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, lemonadetan said:

is "loved you than and now" a leftover from cocc? did we knew about this title before?

it is and we found out about the title today

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

4 days till Loved you then and now

Mariah Carey Fireworks GIF - MariahCarey Fireworks Dancing - Discover &  Share GIFs

Eclipse also heavily implied Loved You Then and Now is Dealer because it was track 8 on the ‘original’ Chemtrail album!!

Dealer in 4 days!! 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Eclipse also heavily implied Loved You Then and Now is Dealer because it was track 8 on the ‘original’ Chemtrail album!!

Dealer in 4 days!! 

Mikes upgraded version of dealer? yes please What It's Like Being A New TA | Oprah, Oprah winfrey, Tinder

i think she's going to bring QFTC up with this announcement, i can hear her saying "happy birthday to my controversial post that wasn't controversial at all"

god that day was so stressful

8 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

so rock candy sweet is loved you then and now which is dealer which is on blue banisters which was called rock candy sweet which is a lyric from loved you then now which is dealer 

tenor.gif

16 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Dealer in 4 days!! 

huh ? pls develop this love :wub:

I Loved You Then and Now sounds and looks too close to Let Me Love You Like a Woman. Why does Lana abandon INTERESTING titles?

She's overused the word 'Love' - Love Song/ Let Me Love You / I Loved You Then / Love / Groupie Love 

She needs to be stopped - and fast  

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 hours ago, Umaniac said:

K besties since mike shared the piano emoji and  we know that rcs is a chemtrails leftover (?) I think it’s basically confirmed to be a piano album? see y’all in ldr9

god why are y’all like this. mike dean is a HIP-HOP PRODUCER who’s obsessed with SYNTHS. THOSE ARE SYNTHS NOT PIANO FFS. and PLEASE people stop constantly judging a whole album based on a 10 second snippet and some randomly vague info :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i think she's going to bring QFTC up with this announcement, i can hear her saying "happy birthday to my controversial post that wasn't controversial at all"

god that day was so stressful

"Happy anniversary to my fragile and delicate yet not not controversial post. God bless and fuck off, bro." :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

9 minutes ago, lemonadetan said:

so rock candy sweet is loved you then and now which is dealer which is on blue banisters which was called rock candy sweet which is a lyric from loved you then now which is dealer 

tenor.gif

Gurl, same!

but I don’t see the link between Loved You Then and Now (cute title by the way) / Rock Candy Sweet and Dealer?!? That song has a lot going on if it’s the case 

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I Loved You Then and Now sounds and looks too close to Let Me Love You Like a Woman. Why does Lana abandon INTERESTING titles?

She's overused the word 'Love' - Love Song/ Let Me Love You / I Loved You Then / Love / Groupie Love 

She needs to be stopped - and fast  

tenor.gif

Love is the only thing that’s real of course it’s in all of her songs

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

"Happy anniversary to my fragile and delicate yet not not controversial post. God bless and fuck off, bro." :makeup:

"i will be sharing these thoughts on my upcoming album that is not not going to be released on February 31st"

23 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

K besties since mike shared the piano emoji and  we know that rcs is a chemtrails leftover (?) I think it’s basically confirmed to be a piano album? see y’all in ldr9

Lol everyone is acting as if she never had any piano before working with Jack... Is This Happiness, Fine China, White Mustang, Summer Bummer and so many more all have piano, it’s just that they are supported by other layers of production. Even Cinnamon Girl has piano at its core and yet, it’s not what we remember.

i am here for piano and synths!!! :oprah: