Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

26 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I hate how people here act like this absolute laziness would be a sign of high artistic profile.

It's not like she has to either do a National Anthemesque visual OR  a potatoe quality selfie. You can do great visuals with a low budget and without much effort.

If she does not want to do photoshoots, she could just use an animation, a painting or whatever. 

Just a black squares would be so much better, it would be such a statement. But nooo she gotta use this selpie just out of spite bc the fans dared to not like it, even if it makes no sense to use this photo in the music context. And dont tell me the bullshit about the genius of bruises, eyes on her chest and distortion:omg:

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

Stop lying to yourself:sideeye: this selfie is the worst visual she ever released, even cocc cover is better, the fact she changed all of her Sm to this shit... The embarassment

I agree 100%. I think she knows 99.98% of her fans base hates it, so she's doubling down and using it as a cover 3 times. Just like she doubled down 3 times with the Question to the Culture mess.

A real management team and a label who cared would have stepped in by now and stop her from making these ugly covers, but like I said before, the label doesn't care and Ben and Ed just want to get paid. It's the sad reality.

I think her management have just given up now tbh. Remember it was Ben who forced her to do a better cover for NFR and it turned out so amazing, especially compared to the shit she was going to use. Lana seems to just be doing whatever she wants now visually tbh, these new single covers are genuinely hideous.

Edit: just saw her Billboard pic, LOL guuuuuurl, she takes pics like my Grandma posting on Facebook before she died. 

Not even selfies that are pretty. There are selfies that can be pretty with a beautiful background or something. Not Lana. She's just sitting in her car waiting for the light to change so she takes a selfie. lol

16 hours ago, DCooper said:

I really feel like the lyrics and the sound of the songs are something she's never done before so I'm not sure why he made that distinction LOL

I really love your comments and insights and generous optimism on here...just thought I'd let you know. Mwah! x

47 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I agree 100%. I think she knows 99.98% of her fans base hates it, so she's doubling down and using it as a cover 3 times. Just like she doubled down 3 times with the Question to the Culture mess.

A real management team and a label who cared would have stepped in by now and stop her from making these ugly covers, but like I said before, the label doesn't care and Ben and Ed just want to get paid. It's the sad reality.

SO FAR it's only been used 3 times but the era isn't over yet :teehee:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Hello guys, happy weekend, I’m so hyped for this album, I’ve been streaming blue banisters like crazy the past days but it’s time to move on to the others singles and get familiarized with them too! :legend:I absolutely love the lyrics and the way she delivers the lines aahhh I’m really happy :smile3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

9 hours ago, Red Dress said:

Um...yes as it turns out, lol.

"She asked me where they're from

I said, "A place I don't remember"

Oh, Oklahoma"

well that’s not a Mike Dean prod. song

Rock cock candy sweet is coming!

tumblr_ldi5wig2mv1qfzf2to1_400.gif

qfrWuBl.png

10 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

COCC says hi

Cocc had a great single artwork.

The album art was a mess.

Soo now she gave us shit single artwork like NFR singles. But album artwork will slap and send Iman and Ann Powers and everyone into hell

28 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

I guess Loved You Then will be a very sweet ballad, since Lana wanted to include it on COCC.

Wait, tell me more, I haven’t heard of this title before? :dua:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Wait, tell me more, I haven’t heard of this title before? :dua:

"Loved You Then and Now" appeared on the original COCC tracklist as track 8. Later an insider confirmed it wasn't written for COCC just like "Yosemite" and it contains the "Rock Candy Sweet" lyric.