Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

girl if this is the one I saw, the titles are fucking horrendous and I’m mad you made me search that shit.

I mean... “Miss your Ultraviolence” “Lost my lust for life” “Bloody moon” “Where’s Norman?”

Girl.....

Lol I found one that was 17 tracks long but I don’t think it’s legit. 1. Too many already “heard” songs and 2. RCS is supposed to have been renamed.  

2 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

girl if this is the one I saw, the titles are fucking horrendous and I’m mad you made me search that shit.

I mean... “Miss your Ultraviolence” “Lost my lust for life” “Bloody moon” “Where’s Norman?”

Girl.....

:toofunny:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Girl.....

Loved You Then and Now, Sweet Dealer :sluttybunny:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

26 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Have we seen this?

interesting!

not believe it though until there’s a preorder/insider confirmation because it still doesn’t seem real to me

"Don’t forget me"

3 hours ago, Cacciatore said:

As much as I dislike COCC it didn't tank, in fact is one of the most successful releases by a female artist this year :eek2:

i meant the streams, it fell out of charts on 2nd week:icant:

8 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

interesting!

not believe it though until there’s a preorder/insider confirmation because it still doesn’t seem real to me

The tweet is legit, but let’s see if it gets deleted because her plans changed 

1 minute ago, SweetHenny said:

I seriously don't think that label will allow her to release an album on a Sunday. She's not an independent artist. Universal Brazil probably just copied the date from her insta

like u said, UMG has power over that kind of stuff. That's why they have to know the real dates.

0YnL0Kf.gif

Just now, gsnlp said:

like u said, UMG has power over that kind of stuff. That's why they have to know the real dates.

I pretty much sure Lana herself doesn't know the real release date so :bebe:

37 minutes ago, gsnlp said:
  Hide contents

btw there's a supposed track list leak on that site that rhymes with degree.... and the titles are amazing.

the one with the flowers? that one screams fake which one of y’all made it ?? :ma:

I hope it’s out on July 4th, but unfortunately, I don’t think that tweet confirms anything :( even though it’s from UMG, a mere tweet doesn’t compare to a major publication like Rolling Stone, for example, which previously reported that Lust for Life would come out on May 26th. Same with Interview Magazine reporting that Chemtrails would be out in September. 

16 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

interesting!

plus let’s not forget her website said september 5th until the last minute when cocc obviously wasn’t coming... i’ll trust it once there’s a preorder on itunes :scoff:

I'm still 100% the album is titled Rock Candy Sweet. I never understood her post as a "Hi guys so the new album was re-titled to Blue Banisters."

Spoiler

where’s norman ? lost my lust for life ? miss your ultraviolence?? born to be me??? this was made by a 10 year old with a lot of wishful thinking right ? :icant::horror2:

I can deal with a lot of things. QFTC, the selfie single covers (which I kind of like in a campy way :toofunny:), etc. But I would unstan completely if she ever released songs called "Miss your ultraviolence" and "Lost my Lust for Life." "Where's Norman?" is kinda funny and less cringe, but still way too meta 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

15 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the one with the flowers? that one screams fake which one of y’all made it ?? :ma:

literally i made that

Bloody Moon :eartha:

One step above "Peroxide Princess" aka So Legit 2.0