Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Speaking of streams...

Text Book and Blue Banisters have over 3.1 million Spotify + YouTube streams (not counting other streaming services or unofficial streams). Wildflower has 1.9M.

Dean Reid posted a story on his IG and you can clearly see his computer and a piece of paper with something written. Can someone zoom in on both and check if there's anything interesting? We might be able to get a title for the album (I think something like that happened to Marina a year ago)

28 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Dean Reid posted a story on his IG and you can clearly see his computer and a piece of paper with something written. Can someone zoom in on both and check if there's anything interesting? We might be able to get a title for the album (I think something like that happened to Marina a year ago)

Zooming on the paper it doesn’t look like a track list but possibly a list of the stems for the song that’s titled above it (can’t read it either).

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

34 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

UtDg7s4.jpg

QygPf0Z.jpg

4 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I mean whatever floats your boat but I would say you're in the minority here. Plus it's been out for 3 years so 100m is understandable.

I'm not attacking Hope, I LIKE Hope, but my point was it's just not the type of music most people would put on repeat.

Or maybe I'm just a crackhead

Hope was my most played song off of Norman ? these recent ballads don’t touch Hope whatsoever she laced that song with crack I think

43 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Hope was my most played song off of Norman ? these recent ballads don’t touch Hope whatsoever she laced that song with crack I think

girl Hope was good but listening to it twice was enough for me. These songs pull through not only lyrically (like Hope), but with the production and vocals too. Especially wildflower. Hope wishes :prettyhurts:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

6 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

girl Hope was good but listening to it twice was enough for me. These songs pull through not only lyrically (like Hope), but with the production and vocals too. Especially wildflower. Hope wishes :prettyhurts:

Change is still my main bitch. Hope is a side-bitch for me

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 hours ago, honeybadger said:

the soft rage of it is why it's a bad bitch song! the other two just feel sad to me but ww... there's some good emotion there 3d8wn82.png&key=6c7e630d6e8bf911acf5aff03d8wn82.png&key=6c7e630d6e8bf911acf5aff0

WW definitely feels like a bad b*tch song :illumilana2:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

49 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

PLS

I count 12 lines ... 12 tracks?

I count 13, the last one is barely visible because the paper is bent

But it could also be an ancient egyptian stele, because the writing looks like hieroglyphs, which would mean that Lana is involved in archaeological looting :oprah3:

9 minutes ago, COCC said:

But it could also be an ancient egyptian stele, because the writing looks like hieroglyphs, which would mean that Lana is involved in archaeological looting :oprah3:

The last line is probably just the shadow of the bent paper, plus  ASSUMING this is a tracklist, I don't think the last line would be another song

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

14 minutes ago, COCC said:

We can all agree you can CLEARLY see that the title has five letters, the first and last being tall letters and the middle letter going below the line

So the title of the new album is Lipid

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Diamantes WILD said:

just a hunch. next chapter. purging of darkness. bruises metaphor. it comes down to a stepping and breaking of cycles idk we shall see

Maybe after she releases Lipid

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream