Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

53 MINUTES FOR DEALER AKA LOVED YOU THEN AND NOW AKA ROCK CANDY SWEET!!

YEEEEEES !!!!!

ActivePassionateBinturong-size_restricte

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

YEEEEEES !!!!!

ActivePassionateBinturong-size_restricte

I love this gif it’s so chaotic :trisha: perfect for LB 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

38 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

Why not?

I think one aspect of fame Lana hasn’t touched upon is the power of her pen. Because she’s famous, she can share her writings and thoughts more easily but from BTD-UV, I don’t think she got the chance to express herself without the press hounding her

I love this comment. I am waiting for Lana to spill some TEA with this album. I hope she stands by wanting revenge LMFAOOO

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

37 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

53 MINUTES FOR DEALER AKA LOVED YOU THEN AND NOW AKA ROCK CANDY SWEET!!

But...but...but..... Dealer isn’t LYTAN/RCS :erm:

And about something coming today, well..... everyone should have a chance of being delulu at least once 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

34 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

Why not?

Because after a while it starts to sound disingenuous.

As far as we know, no one is coercing her to keep playing the fame game and yet, she's still putting herself in the spotlight. 

For years she's been painting this image of a  woman who just wants to be by the beach, with her family and friends, without all the public attention. But in reality, this image is more fake than orange soda.

Her frugal persona attracts the same attention that her glam persona brought in at the beginning of her career.

34 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

I think one aspect of fame Lana hasn’t touched upon is the power of her pen. Because she’s famous, she can share her writings and thoughts more easily but from BTD-UV, I don’t think she got the chance to express herself without the press hounding her

I don't put criticizing the press in the same category as complaining about fame, even though they are conjoined twins. 

When or if she releases a press diss track, I'll be able to analyze and give a proper opinion. By now, all that I can say is that I really enjoyed MPG, IFMWUTT and God Knows I Tried. 

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

everyone should have a chance of being delulu at least once 

You can’t be delulu once. It‘s not a lifestyle. You are born with it :rock:

34 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

listen i'd rather be delulu and have fun then complain about her music like some people on here :kiss3:

Exactly! It's all part of the ride.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

aaaand here we are june 1 with nothing. i mean i guess we got 3 songs in may so there's that at least. we know she's working on the album still so july 4 is off the table unless it's a digital record but i doubt it

what if RCS/BB turns into a two part album? kinda like how Marina did Love + Fear

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

29 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

I guess it's safe to say the album won't be released on July 4th :oprah3:

It’s the 100$ question, isn’t it? 
It really depends if she is done with the album or if she is still mixing / adding songs to it. Blake was seen in the studio this week, there was the picture with Mike and her team (from the WW session?)... Are those for Bb or something else?

it could still be out on July 4 if the album was summited for the vinyl plant, and maybe the three singles are the only singles we’ll get before release?!?