Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s the 100$ question, isn’t it? 
It really depends if she is done with the album or if she is still mixing / adding songs to it. Blake was seen in the studio this week, there was the picture with Mike and her team (from the WW session?)... Are those for Bb or something else?

it could still be out on July 4 if the album was summited for the vinyl plant, and maybe the three singles are the only singles we’ll get before release?!?

i was under the belief that the pic we saw recently was more recent than that, but that's interesting to know!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

aaaand here we are june 1 with nothing. i mean i guess we got 3 songs in may so there's that at least. we know she's working on the album still so july 4 is off the table unless it's a digital record but i doubt it

what if RCS/BB turns into a two part album? kinda like how Marina did Love + Fear

i always though lust for life should be divided into the lust and the life part, but all in the same album, kinda like the sessions of Chromatica or BTD Paradise Edition

5 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i always though lust for life should be divided into the lust and the life part, but all in the same album, kinda like the sessions of Chromatica or BTD Paradise Edition

honestly yeah. like yosemite still fits that album no matter what lana says. like listening back to it there's a distinct sound difference halfway through the album. in some way i think the new songs we just got kind of fit onto cocc though too, which feels weird to me because cocc felt like a second part to nfr. i'm really hoping this album has parts that can distinguish itself from NFR and COCC

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

imagine it's a triple album, BB is one album, RCS is another, and there's a third and each single goes with one album :agree:

you have such a point that i need to not let myself get too excited because this could make so much fucking sense that it makes TOO much sense

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

like yosemite still fits that album no matter what lana says

No no, Yosemite was too happy for LFL :agree: Would be weird to have it next to very sad songs like Cherry or In My Feelings.

Just now, COCC said:

No no, Yosemite was too happy for LFL :agree: Would be weird to have it next to very sad songs like Cherry or In My Feelings.

but it would fit next to WTWWAWWKFDASBWWTLOL really well lol

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

imagine it's a triple album, BB is one album, RCS is another, and there's a third and each single goes with one album :agree:

OMG YES! TEAM DELULU! THIS WOULD MAKE SENSE AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY SO I WILL BELIEVE IT UNTIL PROVEN WRONG 

faSE.gif

DELULU CANCELLED

can we call ourselves pepsi holes? 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Diamantes WILD said:

fizzy holes? 9YT7tgt.gif

GCJ6wrW.gif

giphy.gif

I know you are all probably bored of them but thought I’d have a go at a fake track list ☺️

1. Blue Banisters 
  2. Wildflower Wildfire
  3. Yellow Rain Coat
  4. Madam Del Rey or how I learnt to stop worrying and love the critics
  5. Dealer 
  6. My life, My words 
  7. Back In The Day Ft Nikki Lane
  8. Text Book
  9. Angelina (cherry blossom)
  10. Signs of Love and beauty Ft Zella Day
  11. Happiness Forever Ft. Weyes Blood

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I know you are all probably bored of them but thought I’d have a go at a fake track list ☺️

1. Blue Banisters 
  2. Wildflower Wildfire
  3. Yellow Rain Coat
  4. Madam Del Rey or how I learnt to stop worrying and love the critics
  5. Dealer 
  6. My life, My words 
  7. Back In The Day Ft Nikki Lane
  8. Text Book
  9. Angelina (cherry blossom)
  10. Signs of Love and beauty Ft Zella Day
  11. Happiness Forever Ft. Weyes Blood

Where is the revenge? Dealer cant do the job alone :oprah3: