Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Waitress said:

OMG WAITTTTT!!!! what if rock candy sweet is a heavierย album contrasting from chemtrails and lana has been in the studio a lotย including with zach dawes. theyย gave us thunder andย california (and dealer)ย and those are perfection...ย YUP this is gonna eat up cocc alive

i am literallyย spiralling right now godย :icant:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

She is crazy:scream:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

2 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

OKAY WHAT IS HAPPENING?????? I JUST LOGGED ONTO LANA BOARDS HAVENT BEEN ONLINE ANYWHERE IN HOURS AND I SEE THIS??? WHATS HAPPENING PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN

Basically Bazaar bashed her in their article and lana wants revenge. Rock Candy Sweet June 1st with the cover on her IG

Is this seriously even possible by June 1st? Didnโ€™t she just say she didnโ€™t have much for another album yet in the Mojo? magazine article? Maybe she has been furiously writing like a mad woman this whole time and already laying down tracks? If she rushes is it possible? Maybe she wants to put out a quick album to end all this controversy and let out her anger and then take a much needed break. My mind is crazy rnย 

im completely fine if that's the cover buts its obviously not y'all lets not get too delusionalย :oprah3:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย