Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

search the website's source code :raven:

time to do god's work :blanche4:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

22 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

DXNus5G.jpg

Let me quote this and clear up why it is not real. 1) it does NOT appear in the source code of that page, even searching for the price, this does not appear. second, the lines of the album are much clearer than the other pics, especially the Chemtrails pic. 3) all the other albums on that page have a "shadow" effect under the album, this does not. 4) why take a phone pic of a website when a screenshot would be easier and more verifiable

wait so does this make this thread a super short pre-pre-release thread or does this mean that this can now be a true pre-release thread?

also is anyone going to the pop up shop tomorrow? if so, will you please ask lana for details if she's there about the album like if it's truly coming and if it's already been pressed to vinyl? bc those details will be very telling if we actually will get the album in time

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Sitar said:

Tf is a pre-pre-release

pre-pre-release thread - when we know an album is in the works

pre-release thread - when we know the title / release date

so now, this is technically a pre-release thread :ma: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

wait so does this make this thread a super short pre-pre-release thread or does this mean that this can now be a true pre-release thread?

also is anyone going to the pop up shop tomorrow? if so, will you please ask lana for details if she's there about the album like if it's truly coming and if it's already been pressed to vinyl? bc those details will be very telling if we actually will get the album in time

@littleredpartydress you should go. do it for your fellow lanaboardians :trisha:

My Delulu hype wore off and now I don’t even know how I feel :bebe:

If it’s a single, it might come June 1st. I think she was hinting at a whole album though and that is definitely not coming June 1st. 

the announcement being deleted from Facebook also makes me more nervous because obviously someone is doing damage control by removing it. 

I’m just reminding myself of

“White Hot Forever surprise drop 12/13 months” “violet Jan 4th” “chemtrails Sep 5th” “Chemtrails Dec 10th/Jan 7th”

because it’s fun to be hype but this is literally QFTC2 where she’s pulling a random date out of thin air with absolutely no label support. 

im super happy we at least know she’s working on an album and i can’t wait to theorize and complain and be delusional, but at the same time until something shows up proving things are actually in motion, June 1st isn’t important at all

sorry guys :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

pre-pre-release thread - when we know an album is in the works

pre-release thread - when we know the title / release date

so now, this is technically a pre-release thread :ma: 

Where is the pre-post-release thread :illumilana:

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

My Delulu hype wore off and now I don’t even know how I feel :bebe:

If it’s a single, it might come June 1st. I think she was hinting at a whole album though and that is definitely not coming June 1st. 

the announcement being deleted from Facebook also makes me more nervous because obviously someone is doing damage control by removing it. 

I’m just reminding myself of

“White Hot Forever surprise drop 12/13 months” “violet Jan 4th” “chemtrails Sep 5th” “Chemtrails Dec 10th/Jan 7th”

because it’s fun to be hype but this is literally QFTC2 where she’s pulling a random date out of thin air with absolutely no label support. 

im super happy we at least know she’s working on an album and i can’t wait to theorize and complain and be delusional, but at the same time until something shows up proving things are actually in motion, June 1st isn’t important at all

sorry guys :bebe:

We'll be having fun talking and daydreaming about it while being conscious that June 1st means nothing and we don't actually trust her. Can we?