Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, gatadelrey said:

Idk what she would really have to do album wise right around or before June 1st like with vinyl production or whatever, but Chuck is also due probably sometime in June and I imagine Lana is going to be busy planning stuff with Chuck and helping her out. 

.... was anyone gonna tell me chuck was pregnant or is that something i had to find out on my own?

1 minute ago, icecreamqueen said:

.... was anyone gonna tell me chuck was pregnant or is that something i had to find out on my own?

She announced on Instagram maybe a week ago! There was a thread here for it. 

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

do u know how fucking ICONIC this moment is? I feel extra gay just thinking about it. so candy. sex innuendos. candy shops. lollipops. shu shu shu sugar venom?  cb17d654fc05f161a7711856d5ccf128.gif

0 clue what this says but work sister i know exactly what you mean it's so sos so true

4 minutes ago, fantascination said:

petition for put the radio on to make it onto this album

no particular reason, just the vibes the title’s giving me

we already kinda did with the adorable reference in wild at heart :dua: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

4 minutes ago, fantascination said:

petition for put the radio on to make it onto this album

no particular reason, just the vibes the title’s giving me

sugar n spice evrything nice ta da da da da put me on ice work it out push it right da da da da baby AnchoredFondIndigowingedparrot-size_rest

2 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

I actually wouldn't mind that IG post as an album cover :awkney: a chaotic choice for a chaotic album

Honestly, as long as it's JUST Lana on the cover, I'll be happy

as beautiful as COCC is. still down yup 

UV/Honeymoon

If this is her revenge era then the album cover can’t be a selfie ? she needs to come through with the beautiful visuals and photoshoots. Give us a jaw dropping moment plzzzz :rip:

11 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the way that in 2021 she's going to have two albums of the year :ma: 

she'll make it three when she releases "fuchsia trailer park heaven" in november 2021 :creepna2:

wait but that might be really cool, a whole ass trilogy of albums released within one year

would never happen but would be fucking dope

1 minute ago, lamms said:

The only way to lowkey intrigue any of my contacts into listening to this beauty: changing my profile picture on messengers to 

Va2008g.jpg
This is free promo from the foot soldiers alright :ma:

oh no ethan has infiltrated LB :lolliney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

23 hours ago, abombnd said:

I hope it's another jack album with another L4L scrap slapped in there, specifically RBFY...

Manifesting Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting  Manifesting 

xMcVPI7.jpg

this is my first time ever posting something on lanaboards, hi!!

anyway, I just wanted to point out that the font for RCS on her selfie (as well as the vibes of it) is very similar to the font on the movie poster for 'Picnic At Hanging Rock' (1975) and they both obviously have 'rock' in their titles, so it may be a reach (esp since it's a lesser known film) but it could be a reference as it suits lana's aesthetic... 

also... do y'all remember when she posted some picture of herself where she was referencing Hitchcock's 'The Birds' (something about Bodega Bay) and we assumed she was shooting something? Was that for the COCC MV or do we still not know what that was for?

1 hour ago, icecreamqueen said:

if this album is about her recent personal stuff aka question for the culture then lana i am BEGGING you to PLEASE learn to articulate yourself better than you have in the past year and get a producer that isn't jack

We must not forget that she is much more canny and accurate when it comes to the lyrics of her songs than when she is giving interviews or tries to articulate her thoughts in any other way. :oic3: