Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I really can't believe this, like it cured my depression today! WOW !

also, miss thing better be explicit, honestly this reminds me of when UV was being discussed/like Zella Day said in her tweet how lana used to somewhat "shock" the world with her beautiful poetic songs - she's coming to slay !!! 

wait do we know its a album or a single?

The way I would rather have a cute old selfie as a cover than that ugly mess COCC cover sorry I don't like being this person but it is even worse than Honeymoon and LFL :horror2:

11 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

I really can't believe this, like it cured my depression today! WOW !

also, miss thing better be explicit, honestly this reminds me of when UV was being discussed/like Zella Day said in her tweet how lana used to somewhat "shock" the world with her beautiful poetic songs - she's coming to slay !!! 

wait do we know its a album or a single?

by how she said what she said, it seems like it's an album. either way, if it's a single, it's a song from a new album but i don't think she'd announce a random new single 3 months in advance, it just seems kinda weird to do so? i mean she mentioned songs way ahead of time before but not a release date. we all are thinking its a full ass album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

by how she said what she said, it seems like it's an album. either way, if it's a single, it's a song from a new album but i don't think she'd announce a random new single 3 months in advance, it just seems kinda weird to do so? i mean she mentioned songs way ahead of time before but not a release date. we all are thinking its a full ass album

I want to believe this, are albums still released on Tuesdays ?? 

Watch Dealer be part of it :ma: I don't think she was joking - judging by that November tweet where she said she was working on two albums. Maybe this is the second one? Also, I don't see it coming in June, but surely sometime in the next 10-13 months, which is actually fast, considering we just got an album around 48 hours ago.

Can't wait for this!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

I want to believe this, are albums still released on Tuesdays ?? 

cocc released on a friday, but then again it's lana. realistically, don't get your hopes up for exactly june 1, we know she throws out dates she's hoping the album will come out but who knows.... i mean, maybe! but i doubt it tbh. 

also this album title reminds me of when we thought cocc would be "white hot forever", it just seems like random words lol

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Watch Dealer be part of it :ma: I don't think she was joking - judging by that November tweet where she said she was working on two albums. Maybe this is the second one? Also, I don't see it coming in June, but surely sometime in the next 10-13 months, which is actually fast, considering we just got an album around 48 hours ago.

Can't wait for this!

honestly i wouldn't be surprised if she saved dealer for this album! she said before that cocc would be more jabbing at the industry and the culture and media/everything but the only song that was that way was DBJAG, but it makes sense if she actually had several songs that were supposed to do that exactly and she saved them for the next record!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana's singles are usually released on random weekdays. Given that June 1st is a Tuesday, I suppose there is a possibility that RCS is a single, as the word "record" can mean both a single song as well as a full album. Although Lana has never referred to any of her singles as a "record." She almost exclusively uses that word as "album." I feel like it could be either one to be honest, as there are ways to rationalize both

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Many people don’t trust this date because vinyls  take long to press but when Taylor released evermore, it was only digital (maybe cd dunno). The vinyl however is yet to come (I believe in May). So I don’t think this will be much of a problem

Don't flatter yourself, honey. Someone drag this faux woke LOSER

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

38 minutes ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

The way I thought I earned a break from Lana Boards :crai: 

lol same

i usually dip for a while to maintain sanity but I guess I don’t get that now. How sweet this torture is. She can’t even give us a weekend without having us waiting for something new lolz. I’m here for it, though. Maybe the thing Lana wanted to do but couldnt till

now is legit drop a surprise album 

5 minutes ago, mbikarski said:

Many people don’t trust this date because vinyls  take long to press but when Taylor released evermore, it was only digital (maybe cd dunno). The vinyl however is yet to come (I believe in May). So I don’t think this will be much of a problem

Ariana’s positions album was the same way, I believe - CDs/digital first with the vinyl released later! If Lana truly wanted to release this album in June, she could.

giphy-1.gif 

She’s working on a longer form version of that article 

I suppose you can make that argument before COCC was released, there was cultural appropriation with like Florida Kilos or any trap-inspired music, but I can’t wait to read how she’s gonna reach with the songs on COCC. 

13 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Don't flatter yourself, honey. Someone drag this faux woke LOSER

someone go BeyHive this puta. didnt the new Teen Vogue editor get fired over a decade old twee? we can do this too. let's the research begin and expose this puta. i can't stand this trash.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

i-

I am absolutely an SJW to some people but... this kind of thing (and some bits of her article) is so cringeworthy, even if this is just a joke. It would be fine if it was truly just a joke from a random on twitter, but when I read that article (reread it like 30 minutes ago) I could see how she could be serious about something like that... :eek3: