Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I hope this is not done by Jack. I liked NFR and CoCc but its time to change things up

maybe she learned how to produce songs by herself.... omg she's never gonna stop now... LDR9 coming sept 1st. :trisha:

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

wait but what if the 16 weeks vinyl delay was only for cocc? And now the plant is back to work.:candy: Rock cumming in june

yaas:gurl:

3 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

maybe she learned how to produce songs by herself.... omg she's never gonna stop now... LDR9 coming sept 1st. :trisha:

Didn’t she produce Noir by herself? That’s what we should expect :mj:

Critics are gonna eat RCS up!

Lanarat.png

Rock Candy Hard better not be country lol 

I like the title but am a bit afraid. I used to be a major Madonna fan until she released Hard Candy, which was exactly like eating candy: it’s super good at first but not fulfilling in the end. I know it’s Lana we’re talking about here and she knows how to write songs and albums, but still. 

anyways, both Norman and Chemtrails got their production « minimal » by Lana. I wouldn’t mind if she went to bigger production for the next project. 

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

71 days 72 midnights Trisha Face GIFs | Tenor

not the count down please, then team delulu on june 1 will realize it was only a drunk text :thumb3:

keep counting down though

lights, camera, acción

Wait... if the album is supposed to come out in June she must have submitted the album already because the Vinyl needs 3 months to get pressed:oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

18 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

not the count down please, then team delulu on june 1 will realize it was only a drunk text :thumb3:

keep counting down though

team delulu will win just like we did in december:willcut:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

team delulu will win just like we did in december:willcut:

We snapped in December :illumilana2:

Team Delulu is meant to be winning all the time :illumilana:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just read 60 pages of this thread since I was sleeping LOL

But OMG I thought she was joking but even Ben confirmed it:ahh:

Jumping on the team Delulu train:hype:

The vinyl will be pink with white splatter and will come with photo's of her eating cotton candy:wub:

7 hours ago, sparklingnbroken said:

also... do y'all remember when she posted some picture of herself where she was referencing Hitchcock's 'The Birds' (something about Bodega Bay) and we assumed she was shooting something? Was that for the COCC MV or do we still not know what that was for?

this plus the witch house thing plus the house where she was for photoshoots...there’s a lot we haven’t seen yet and i think chances are very high that she also shot some things for RCS

2 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

The vinyl will be pink with white splatter and will come with photo's of her eating cotton candy:wub:

tumblr_nemr8qcC241tdjc62o1_400.gifv

:air:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

where did Ben confirm it?

:rollin:

Guys, she’s working on this album and on another one!!! And I think Rock Candy Sweet is done

1 minute ago, Life said:

where did Ben confirm it?

On that interview where he (or Ed) says she’s working on 2 albums and her management insta account liked her post so...

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

Guys, she’s working on this album and on another one!!! And I think Rock Candy Sweet is done

On that interview where he (or Ed) says she’s working on 2 albums and her management insta account liked her post so...

oh, yeah.

i though he said something since she lost of her mind yesterday.