Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, masterpinks said:

If rock candy sweet is aka american standards and that’s her revenge :brandy: 

Not to sound dramatic but I would actually kill myself

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I believe it’s happening, not just in that timeline if she does any release like she usually does with multiple physical copies out with a digital album. June 1 could happen if it was already done, submitted and mixed (very skeptical about that) or if it was streaming only and then maybe vinyls later on (but good luck for a top 5 spot in the charts without her vinyls).

I'd be completely here for that obviously but we can't trust her on dates or even album titles :eek:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

from the mojo interview:

"I actually said to a friend the other day I feel something brewing," she says. "And that's the first time in a long time. I have no idea what it is. But I know that it's good."

if the mojo interview was done in late december, it's probable that she started working on RCS in early november, "felt something brewing" throughout december, january, etc. and then finalized RCS in early march... june 1st delusion is strong today :hype::hype:

sUcVobB.png

I feel like she could easily pull off something like Madonna's Human Nature. Maybe not visually but definitely sonically and lyrically. With the way she's talked about Dealer she's probably going for a more rockish direction though (which is just as exciting imo).

21 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

we need to start an investigation. What font is that on her announcement? Is it available on picsart or you need to actually download it from some site?

The placement of the flowers seems too equal to be made on picsart and the font doesn’t look like something from picsart to be honest it genuinely looks designed. The delusion is real today 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

15 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

i did an album concept. that's the vibes i get from the title. hope u like it :kiss2:

I love it but could you explain your signature... it‘s a bit scary :xgiggle:

2 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

The placement of the flowers seems too equal to be made on picsart and the font doesn’t look like something from picsart to be honest it genuinely looks designed. The delusion is real today 

whathefont cant find what font this is:dua: but it doesnt look like the tragic lmlylaw logo ladys style

37 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

I mean am I the only one who really doesn't trust this whole thing? Until we get the lead single or album cover I won't believe anything is coming. 

the only thing i don't believe is the date. MAYBE but highly unlikely. it's still going to happen though even if it's later than june 1. i'm hopeful though. it's just when she announces an album with a title, it usually ends up happening. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Didn’t someone say tap management liked the post? I can’t see that. If they did it would lend a little more credence to what is going on. 

4 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

the only thing i don't believe is the date. MAYBE but highly unlikely. it's still going to happen though even if it's later than june 1. i'm hopeful though. it's just when she announces an album with a title, it usually ends up happening. 

It’s always the 10 million dollar question with her when she announces a date and album title: how far in the process is she? If Chemtrails is any indication, we can already forget the June 1 date :toofunny: