Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

dealer... thunder etc... riverside... wait for life... flipside.... your girl.... disco.... this energyย 

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I'd really like this album to have a darker/ more alternative-rock influenced sound in the vein of California/Thunder/Your Girl paired with the angry energy she had on In My Feelings

all the songs you guys mentioned are literally gemsย ย :cryney2::cryney2:

especially your gir,l i am in love with this songย 

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

i would love something reminiscent of "disco"! it's haunting, dark, yet very well-crafted lyrically, and the rich whores version is a total banger, i'd love that sound :pray2:ย 

ย 

ย 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterestย Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Personally I'm having a hard time imagining an "I want revenge" kinda album being country/folk, so I hope it will have more of an alternative/rock sound to it

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Probably because it was distracting from all the other COCC adverts

Yeah, that'd make sense :)

๊งแƒฆโŠฑโ™ฅ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth โ™ฅโŠฑแƒฆ๊ง‚

BRILLIANT.gif

I canโ€™t believe yโ€™all are saying โ€œsheโ€™s learned her lesson from COTCCโ€ as if she hasnโ€™t given flat out wrongย dates since โ€œUltraviolence out May 1stโ€

ย 

:bebe:

"Donโ€™t forget me"

thought: what if the title Rock Candy Sweet symbolizes the 3 sounds present on the album... so for example if its a 12 track record, the first 4 songs will all be "rock" influence, so Dealer could potentially fit there, then the next 4 would be "candy" which would sound a bit more pop than anything shes done lately, and perhaps a bit Tulsa Jesus Freak-ish, or like that 2018 unreleased snippet that leaked where it was something about "my ex-boyfriend" and it sounded way more upbeat. and then finally the album closes with 4 "sweet" songs in true lana fashion (love song, dance till we die etc....maybe roses bloom for you could cap off the ablum...)

OMG WAIT...what if Roses Bloom for You is the closer....hear me TF OUT. So she said originally that Roses Bloom For You was the opener for Lust For Life, but then after the G-eazy split she recorded new songs (Cherry, White Mustang, In My Feelings) and they sort of shook up the tracklist a bit. So now, since Lana has found love, (she clearly is happy in life rn, critics aside, her manager said shes the happiest hes seen her in years etc) what if she CLOSES the album with Roses Bloom For You...maybe beef it up a bit from the short little intro it was on LFL, or keep it the same and have it as a short sweet closer, either way, id be for it

I was going page by page here quickly trying to figure out where this title idea came from, only to realize there are already 80+ pages. Good job everyone!!ย ??

ย 

I'm sooooo looking forward to a potentially psychedelic rock/rock influenced/alternative rock type of album, anything like that. When it was said she's wanting to release something very different from her usual, my mind just went to straight up country which I'm not into at all, especially with the "spending so much time in a close circle of country music friends" commentย ? But I never imagined it could just as much mean something like rock! Maybe like country rock...? Which I can't imagine (something like Carrie Underwood's Before He Cheats is like "country rock" pop to me but I can't at all imagine Lana doing that kind of genre, although again it was said she wants to do something she's never done before so who really knows :-)). But imo Lana's already done a bunch of stripped down music/bunch of piano ballads etc. soย if this is really supposed to be a really different direction thenย I can assume it shouldn't be straight up country which wouldn'tย be too surprising. So let's see!!

ย 

Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like meย :judgingu3:

ย 

LMAO I just really don't like country okayย :icant:ย Lana is queen in the experimental world though so I'm excited for this nonetheless.

I'm still not fully awake yet so I just realized this album, date and title are actually confirmed so far, oh my hod godogdย :defeated:ย YESSSSSSSSSS. MORE SINGLS. MORE VIDS. MORย :hype:

So at the pop up store there's this "Lana Speaks" fortune teller booth and there are some lucky numbers... Knowing Lana probably this doesn't mean anything but maybe it's a clue? idk

edit: ok I think this is from a single ticket so it's probably just random numbers lmao I got excited for nothingย :runs:

ย 

photo-2021-03-21-18-53-45.jpg

13.04.2018 Romeย - Lana wore my hat!ย 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

ย 

Imagine a song like "She's not me" on RCSย :sass:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif