Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

The ‘Rock Candy Sweet’ insert on the selfie announcement has to have been planned before she used it yesterday 

there’s too much thought into it. That was a pre-planned logo she was waiting to use for announcing the album. 

The font was likely created along with the COTCC initial promo (the red font with the rose that was on her merch). It has the same vibes. Super fancy exaggerated font, with roses 

she’s been planning this it’s coming so soon 

:defeated::defeated:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

The ‘Rock Candy Sweet’ insert on the selfie announcement has to have been planned before she used it yesterday 

there’s too much thought into it. That was a pre-planned logo she was waiting to use for announcing the album. 

The font was likely created along with the COTCC initial promo (the red font with the rose that was on her merch). It has the same vibes. Super fancy exaggerated font, with roses 

And I thought only TSwift fans ate good these days :trisha: 

She’s really coming for our coins this year and I don’t mind :trisha:

3 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

And I thought only TSwift fans ate good these days :trisha: 

She’s really coming for our coins this year and I don’t mind :trisha:

me either! I can’t wait to buy three more album variants :bebe: :hype: :xcry:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

why do i actually believe its coming in june

I lowkey still believe it’s gonna be here around June. Usually I’m completely on Team Realistic but yeah, I do think it’s actually going to be here soon

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

The font was likely created along with the COTCC initial promo (the red font with the rose that was on her merch). It has the same vibes. Super fancy exaggerated dot with roses 

iirc didn't she say something along the lines of "there's more where that came from" when she shared that logo (or was it LMLYLAW)? :oprah2:

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

guys, RCS will be a Gemini

ROCK opposite of SWEET... she really is a mastermind 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861xyo3rkebfljs7t53k
seriously, her life seems to have been punctuated by high highs and low lows in the past months, so Gemini energy for this album makes sense  

1 minute ago, LanasLeftCheekFiller said:

iirc didn't she say something along the lines of "there's more where that came from" when she shared that logo (or was it LMLYLAW)? :oprah2:

Pretty sure it was during LMLYLAW but I wouldn’t be surprised if this was with it! :illumilana:

"Don’t forget me"

13 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

As long as it’s not the final cover... I mean, is it worse or better than the Chemtrails one ? I really dont know anymore. The logo is cute but the selfie as an album cover :biblio:

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

As long as it’s not the final cover... I mean, is it worse or better than the Chemtrails one ? I really dont know anymore. The logo is cute but the selfie as an album cover :biblio:

I agree, I really want a powerful and iconic picture taken for the album cover. I want it to seep “fuck you, I want revenge” idgaf vibes. 

I can see the picture being the single cover. 

"Don’t forget me"

For reasons unbeknownst to myself there’s still a part of me that believes her when she announces these things even though she’s been proven to be nothing but a filthy liar time after time *sigh* I’ll never learn

giphy.gif

i really don't believe it's the album cover as it's a rectangle and would be really difficult to fit into a square

........................................................ but it could be a book cover :oic3: imagine this was BTIG renamed :air:

the timeline would make sense... a "record" because she recorded an audio accompaniment like violet... she spent time compiling her next book in january which she hasn't referred to by its title in a while.... so it'd actually make sense

sUcVobB.png

Imagine this concept: 

She tweets the tracklist as a series of emojis and we need to guess. The title track is obviously ? what emoji do we think Dealer is luvs?

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

Imagine this concept: 

She tweets the trackist as a series of emojis and we need to guess. The title track is obviously ? what emoji do we think Dealer is luvs?

?