Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Tbh it's an album that we literally have no idea how it will sound . We don't even know who is producing so we can speculate the direction of the sound :air:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Idk why but i believe her this time around. i mean i did last time and every time before that but... 

like she has been PAST and DONE with chemtrails. she could throw an album at us every month if she wanted to. WBK she has GOD TALENT. 

didnt she already say she has tracks for the next record? im sure dealer will be on it to if she's screaming, clearly this next record will be expressing a lot of emotion so dealer would be a perfect fit for it. she clearly knew of this a while ago and thats why she ultimately decided chemtrails wasnt the album for dealer, and i'm glad we will most likely be seeing it on an album where it belongs. :nails::nails: very exciting! love when she gives us stuff to talk about right after a release. LANA DEL REY IS GOING NO WHERE:clapback:

1 minute ago, deadlyynightshade said:

Tbh it's an album that we literally have no idea how it will sound . We don't even know who is producing so we can speculate the direction of the sound :air:

This is so exciting imho it’s like a blind date :mj:

Lanarat.png

Ya'll I really feel like she's gonna give us something really similar to AKA. Just listening to the progression from her albums, she keeps going further into the rustic, recorded on the iPhone Voice Memos app sound. It's like she's grooming us for Lizzie and I'm all for the return of The Queen of the Gas Station. 

2 hours ago, gsnlp said:

Boy, I don’t want your workout routine, I want your ig :hype:

LMFAO RIGHT

Just now, gsnlp said:

Let’s spam Ben with questions :godlaugh:

im down

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

This is so exciting imho it’s like a blind date :mj:

It's my only thrill during quarantine :ma:

6 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

I just want Dealer to be on it that's my only hope for this album

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

RBFY RBFY RBFY RBFY RBFY RBFY RBFY RBFY RBFY MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST RBFY RBFY RBFY RBFY RBFY RBFY RBFY RBFY RBFY MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST MANIFEST

xMcVPI7.jpg

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

LEZZZZ DO IT

im tryna get blocked or at least a smart ass answer

8 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

I just want Dealer to be on it that's my only hope for this album

download.jpg

Just putting it out into the universe once again :bebe:

I just woke up from my nap and I dreamed that Lana had recorded a 2 minutes make up tutorial while she talked about RCS. She was also doing promo for her make up line that had the same name

This would never happen in real life, but I'm manifesting

2000th post i hope this record is real