Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

if she's gonna be angry and lashing out on this album (which is fine), she needs to make sure everything else is on point. no delaying or looking stupid! that'll undermine the "fuck you" message

Just now, Icecream Icequeen said:

Why do I feel like RCS is going to be a song about meth  :lolliney:

she's been #saved

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

On 3/21/2021 at 8:30 PM, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Please no hating on jack he is amazing:crai:

:nails::nails::nails:

Also sometimes when I think about this rock candy ? sweet business I worry... is she playing up mania for promotion - happy one min out for blood the next - or did releasing cocc really spiral sis out? 

I ask because I need to know how much to pull back my anger at the fact she did this again... We all know she’s not putting out an album on a damn Tuesday please :tanisha: and September 5 was traumatic in a way that truly knocked me off my game for at least three months. If she’s not suffering a meltdown (in which case love you Lana and love cocc) then the disrespect is staggering

but ? makes me asmr pronounce lollipop very slowly every time I see it and I need the title to officially be rock candy ? sweet

15 minutes ago, masterpinks said:

Also sometimes when I think about this rock candy ? sweet business I worry... is she playing up mania for promotion - happy one min out for blood the next - or did releasing cocc really spiral sis out? 

I ask because I need to know how much to pull back my anger at the fact she did this again... We all know she’s not putting out an album on a damn Tuesday please :tanisha: and September 5 was traumatic in a way that truly knocked me off my game for at least three months. If she’s not suffering a meltdown (in which case love you Lana and love cocc) then the disrespect is staggering

but ? makes me asmr pronounce lollipop very slowly every time I see it and I need the title to officially be rock candy ? sweet

Yeah, I was just more confused than anything because she released a beautiful album a day or so before which was well received and then she's on IG worrying about some random article from 3 months ago?

And then she didn't say a word about her pop-up - no tweets, nothing - which imo was kinda weird. Nobody would've even known about it if it weren't for Elle so it's just like wtf

Anyway, hopefully all is well with her because this should be a time for her to be enjoying the COCC post-release.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

not all those who are cunts are rock candy sweet, the new single

/s

also wanted to mention-- it's kind of ironic the purpose of her announcing the album and in the picture on insta she's wearing a necklace that says "aloha" lol it just seemed funny to me i guess idk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I wonder if these are lyrics/a variation of lyrics from RCS?

There’s also the “I thought somebody could tell me how but I found nobody could” in the Instagram bio. I kind of just assumed it was from chemtrails but I don’t think it is? Maybe a poem or something from RCS. 

5 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

There’s also the “I thought somebody could tell me how but I found nobody could” in the Instagram bio. I kind of just assumed it was from chemtrails but I don’t think it is? Maybe a poem or something from RCS. 

I think that's a Georgia O'Keeffe quote (who Lana referenced in Past the Bushes - Cypress Thriving) but it's possible she referenced it/quoted it in an upcoming song or poem! :)

My head is still spinning from this announcement. I keep thinking about how collectively freaked out we were in the past couple of months about her possibly taking a hiatus or "not feeling inspired" etc, and like clockwork, a day after Chemtrails' release, the next one is announced, even sooner than Chemtrails was. :thumb3:

I'm still enjoying fully immersing myself into Chemtrails, so it's a lot to look forward to, but in a "We're so lucky!" way. I love how our fave is so prolific.

Chemtrails was cute. I think I'm ready for RCS though.

I grew up on hip-hop so my fave albums are LFL, BTD/PARADISE, & HM.

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

35 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Better than Chemtrails cover and I’m being srs 

even those tumblr 2013 edits where they add some random fellow alt artist with lana so it looks like they hangout are better than the chemtrails cover

examples:

lana and marina ♡♡♡ (@gey4delrey) | Twitter

Lana Del Rey and Alex Turner Manip by lauranti on DeviantArt

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

10 hours ago, Super Movie said:

plot twist rock candy sweet is a light, airy, flower-themed, garden era with roses bloom for you as the intro and cherry blossom on the tracklist :dance:

wouldn't mind that somehow tbh :creepna3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

8 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

friendly reminder grimes made visions in 2 weeks, i'm sure lana can make rcs in 2 months :oprah3:

Visions is still my absolute favorite Grimes album and is one of my favorite albums ever, no one of the best albums ever WHpcXaf.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

3 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

not all those who are cunts are rock candy sweet, the new single

/s

also wanted to mention-- it's kind of ironic the purpose of her announcing the album and in the picture on insta she's wearing a necklace that says "aloha" lol it just seemed funny to me i guess idk

Literally the picture of herself is very pretty but it gives me so sweet / innocent vibes with the necklace and her hair :bebe:
nothing like what we are speculating collectively to be the theme of the album

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆