Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Anyways back to your normal nightly series of "what the fuck will this abloom be"

I think a cute bubblegum pink would be a good color or even like a sunflower yellow maybe

completely agree, and i could also see a cute cotton candy or (translucent) dusty pink... or a multicolored swirl like candy :trisha::trisha::trisha:

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

omg i want longer songs on RCS, most ~4, some 5+, one 10, title track 20 minute magnum opus with poetry interlude or monologue in the middle or some shit like that what a DREAM

omg your mind 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, hlxon said:

a mix of both...

pink and yellow go so well together especially if she goes for the candy theme

and then OUR minds!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m getting a cherry-red, electric blue, and translucent pearlescent-white colour scheme from the album title (probably due solely to the fact that those are actual colours of rock candy, but also because of the vividness of her latest promotional selfies for Deezer and Pandora) so I would love those for the vinyl!

2 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

I will LOVE something like shy girl new vinyl loke sweet but also like strange and fun(?) 1-B2-C9788-AD0-F-4116-80-DD-6-CAC6-E272-

imagine something like this but taking inspiration from type-lollipops-suckers.jpgnot as intense though or like all splotchy and fun SUR-159-half-and-half_1024x1024.png?v=1542841831

sUcVobB.png

imagine something like this but taking inspiration from type-lollipops-suckers.jpgnot as intense though or like all splotchy and fun SUR-159-half-and-half_1024x1024.png?v=1542841831

YESSSSS!!!!! i love the rainbow lollipop idea omg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

That will be a dream!! I will buy 2 and get one framed because it will be SO COOL:thirst:

original.gif

ignoring the current...scenario, i am loving these color concepts being thought of rn. i can definitely see the color scheme being something like this (yes, i'm using rock candy as an example, it is in the name after all!) 

Homemade Rock Candy | How to Make Rock Candy

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

close your eyes and dream  the-rocky-horror-picture-show-the-rocky-horror-picture-show.png   0eedad74-59de-11e4-9abf-68e8b00d9d88.jpg 

literal dream holy fuck

giphy.gif

when chunk comes onto lana boards and sees the slander we give her :willcut:

i wonder what the cover art will be. tbh i wouldn't mind a textless cover or like the titty truck or something with a vehicle again

edit: I SHOULD'VE SAID IT DIFFERENTLY

"when chunk comes on lana boards and blows chunks because she's pissed. chunk's revenge"

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

i wonder what the cover art will be. tbh i wouldn't mind a textless cover or like the titty truck or something with a vehicle again

i wouldn't mind that either, titty truck would serve, but i really hope it's a solo picture and just has general iconic energy... if not i want there to be a whole host of photos our local cover art makers can make beautiful covers out of

sUcVobB.png

Omg I feel like an official member, I’ve never once been online when this happens :crying4::illumilana:

RCS out June 1St lead single April 1st

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

I will love seeing her on a red car with a scarf on her head and like going fast?? Idk how to explain... but probably will be her with a hard candy in her mouth and i will be here for it:candy:

original.gif