Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 4/29/2021 at 5:17 AM, GrenadineGrass said:

i want something like this as the official album cover

EF9x6EoWoAAas7F.jpg

Hide contents

YESS! Reminds me of Beth Hart (who is fucking awesome and should totally team up with Lana to make a maturer vixen type collab. Deep and sultry and hot as hell.

Could rock candy sweet and blue banisters be two separate albums? I know that would be crazy and it could be wrong, but maybe in November the two albums she mentioned were them. Why didn't she delete the rcs announcement? Not to mention that rcs already had its announcement font designed by her graphic artist, I mean if it was ready to come out in JUNE that means it was already completed, how could she just change the title that fast! even July is really soon. if she changed the title to blue banisters wouldn't she need to push the release date further? She had lots of time to change white hot forever bc her release day was 4 months later (sept)

Also***: the fan that met her confirmed rcs was an album and jack was involved, maybe rcs is jack's and bb is mike's 

what the hell am i supposed to expect from her now everything is happening so fast?!? i just hope that she has some sense to give us the official album cover soon with some details i think she truly hates us by now :bebe: also i know that Mike Deans possible involvement in creating the album could and should mean some rich, possibly trippy and upbeat songs but with Lana... i mean we had Metro Boomin working for LFL and what we got from him was God Bless America so i really have no clue what to expect 

Spoiler

:bebe:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

6 hours ago, bel air rose said:

i really want something haunting and sad but also losing ur sanity like pretty when you cry, get drunk, is this happiness, your girl, disco etc 

Also want that 'Ben' demo cleaned up, still with pouring rain in there somewhere and some added 'UV' era guitar...then going into next song which is 'Your Girl' and then

'Caught You Boy' and 'Back To The Basics' only stripped of their initial poppy sound and given a nice dramatic, cinematic sweeping sound like 'West Coast' or '13 Beaches'. 

Country/western sounding version of 'Afraid' would be sweet too: "I'm America's sweetheart, tryna get away....I've had it up to here, with y'all coming after me...I'm getting out of Santa Monica, fucking off LA, never coming back, no matter what you do or say." The falsetto in that echoes 'Waitress', it just needs a different beat and something hazy making it feel like a dream.

I know I probably sound like I'm high right now, but fuck it, I want dreamy, hazy, lyrically playful, dark, guitars and drama! These are all just examples of how I think the transition back to being more 'produced' and fatalistic and vampy could be done so it didn't jarr too much with previous two albums.

You should never come between a woman and her dream and a man who never knew his place* 

*JACK!!

1 hour ago, Aphrodite said:

I can't stop listening to the snippet, I can't wait to hear the full song, and the video is so sweet..breaks my heart :xcry: 

It also reminds me in someway of Let Me Love You Like A Woman...maybe for the way she talks to her lover, the story behind the song..i don't know, i really get LMLYLAW vibes and chills when I hear it. But i'm not saying that melodically it sounds the same, i have the feeling that the part in the snippet is just the pre-chorus part, and i'm pretty sure it will have more intensity and stronger energy in the chorus and maybe in the bridge too! 

Well actually she looks just like she does in the the Let Me Love You Like A Woman performance on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon".

Someone mentioned how she's not lipsyncing in the Blue Bannister video and that it might be reused footage. What if there was an original LMLYLAW that for some reason she ditched in profit of the homemade one. She might then have reused the footage from the abandoned video (like she kept those were she sings for Jimmy fallon, and the other ones for Blue Bannister). We all know that the performance is not a performance. She's lipsyncing and that's something that she doesn't usually do.

That would definitely make sense. Even though I love those footage more than what we got in the official LMLYLAW video, I think the vibe is too dark for the song. Seing the result of the original video, she might have decided that she needed something lighter that included her sisters rather than a tragic love story. LMLYLAW does implies a possible separation, but that's definitely not the point of the song, it's more about the freedom of moving on to a new place, and enjoying a relationship while it lasts. 

EDIT : There's one flaw in my theory. She's blonde in the official LMLYLAW so it might be anterior to those footages. But we never know, maybe she shot this before quarantine when her hair was dark. Or maybe those homemade footages where made for fun before the official video but she still choose to keep it because she wasn't satisfied by the professional ones she made afterwards. 

I wish I could just logout and come back only when something actually drops but it's just way too enticing and I hate her for doing this to us over and over again :smokes3:

At this point, I can only manifest interesting instrumentals.

In the snippet I could see that the Mazzy Star energy is not happening, the lyrics are cringe and without pretty words, she's not using her lower register... But I'm considering that we won, because the MV seems to have a story behind it and it's well made

My comparison might be totally crazy and out of reality, but I'm getting Adele vibes from the snippet 

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

At this point, I can only manifest interesting instrumentals.

In the snippet I could see that the Mazzy Star energy is not happening, the lyrics are cringe and without pretty words, she's not using her lower register... But I'm considering that we won, because the MV seems to have a story behind it and it's well made

My comparison might be totally crazy and out of reality, but I'm getting Adele vibes from the snippet 

some of y’all just talk to talk 

If cherry blossom is in the album, which is literally a lullaby to her future kid, then I’m expecting some songs to have a mature themes of motherhood.

I can’t wait to hear more :um2:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 more post to complete her blue banisters layout, album cover announcement :trisha: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, agecando said:

I can’t wait for the snippet to be recognized by shazam so we can hopefully find the rest of the tracklist :excited:

i dont think it will happen, when we found the tracklist thru shazam, lanas team took the songs down asap. Also with nfr we found the songs previews on a streaming site and with cocc, that site said that lanas team doesnt send the songs before the release anymore bc of that situation:eartha2: im afraid theyre learning from their mistakes

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i dont think it will happen, when we found the tracklist thru shazam, lanas team took the songs down asap. Also with nfr we found the songs previews on a streaming site and with cocc, that site said that lanas team doesnt send the songs before the release anymore bc of that situation:eartha2: im afraid theyre learning from their mistakes

But it's all fun and games until a Serbian man gets a hold of the vinyls.:smile2::candy:

53 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

But it's all fun and games until a Serbian man gets a hold of the vinyls.:smile2::candy:

did we ever find out how he got them in the end? i think we need to contact him... :oprah3:

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

did we ever find out how he got them in the end? i think we need to contact him... :oprah3:

i think there was sum break in into the factory in serbia? someone stole bunch of vinyls or sth and a few different albums leaked

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i think there was sum break in into the factory in serbia? someone stole bunch of vinyls or sth and a few different albums leaked

On my way to Serbia! See you tomorrow with BB and Dealer :hottie:

13 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

criminals doing gods work i see :ma: