Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, barttttender said:

A change of sound would be good,

Personally, i miss the gangsta nancy sinatra and big over the top songs like blue jeans. (Even tho i love nfr to death)

something more upbeat and fun would be great. Like sweet serial killer. But i think lana has no interest in making this kinda music

Omg yesss! Lana definitely nails the over the top type of songs so well, and I also really appreciate NFR too but yeah I get what you mean. I don't really feel she has interest either anymore in those upbeat styles of music but maybe RCS will be surprising :)

9 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

wait does it tell u the same person is clicking it? :oprah2::bebe:

Kind of. It tells you the individual anonymous responses and what they voted for.

I was so confused when there were like 20 responses within a few minutes so I looked at the pie charts and saw the first question had 17 more votes than the second one. When I checked the individual responses there were 17 of them which were literally just for rock.

just tried making a google survey for lana's worst song but then it tried charging the voters ummm, forget it

it was gonna be good tho 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

just tried making a google survey for lana's worst song but then it tried charging the voters ummm, forget it

it was gonna be good tho 

That's because so many people would vote BUS as her worst song that they figured they try to make some money from the flood of votes. :oop:

Just now, Lentilus said:

That's because so many people would vote BUS as her worst song that they figured they try to make some money from the flood of votes. :oop:

well the songs were for BUS, BPBP, TNC and For Free ... a tough one i know, all completely hideous :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

well the songs were for BUS, BPBP, TNC and For Free ... a tough one i know, all completely hideous :makeup2:

BUS takes the cake. Period.:smokes:

20 minutes ago, COCC said:

I actually enjoyed BUS and Miss Lane is serving on all the COCC pics.

Hide contents

But she has done her job an can leave now :makeup2:

I liked it to, but I wish their verses were swapped. It's more a Nikki track than a Lana track imo

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

i would love some psychedelic stuff on this album, maybe that mixed with the hawaiian glam metal concept :grinds: 

realistically though, i think this might be another folk-type album 

imageproxy.jpg

We have yet to know if there’ll be 1257 vinyl variants for RCS, but I hope it’s already in the works for release day. With her new record involving vinyls, Maybe interscope would postpone RCS if it was meant for streaming platforms only on release day?

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

i would love some psychedelic stuff on this album, maybe that mixed with the hawaiian glam metal concept :grinds: 

realistically though, i think this might be another folk-type album 

I love her to death, I love both Norman and Chemtrails but a THiRD folkish- songwriter album in a row, three months after Chemtrails, would be weird AF (and a tad boring).

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

We have yet to know if there’ll be 1257 vinyl variants for RCS, but I hope it’s already in the works for release day. With her new record involving vinyls, Maybe interscope would postpone RCS if it was meant for streaming platforms only on release day?

Probably but they have to take into consideration that the vinyls trick could not work a second time in such a short span of time :mj2:

Lanarat.png

If Dealer is on RCS (it'd better be!) we can be sure this album will have some wilder sound. It got expelled from COCC because it was the odd one out

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

why do i kinda feel a 60s bubblegum x hawaiian glam metal sound :trisha: with some paradise tour UV strong guitar and vocals in there

like sugar sugar (the archies), crimson & clover, green tambourine, never my love, knockin' on heaven's door.... maha maha, pin up galore, dealer, kill kill, the ocean, thunder, raise me up, me & my boyfriend thats a random mix of songs that dont necessarily make sense to what i was saying but uhghdfjklgjskfdhg

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

why do i kinda feel a 60s bubblegum x hawaiian glam metal sound :trisha: with some paradise tour UV strong guitar and vocals in there

like sugar sugar (the archies), crimson & clover, green tambourine, never my love, knockin' on heaven's door.... maha maha, pin up galore, dealer, kill kill, the ocean, thunder, raise me up, me & my boyfriend thats a random mix of songs that dont necessarily make sense to what i was saying but uhghdfjklgjskfdhg

I understood every word bestie

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven