Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

42 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

more proof it was about the priest :dua:

i'm not religious at all, but honestly i love her albums where she mentions god or religion....  like those are top notch pieces of art. honeymoon and some of paradise/literally all of tropico for example, so no i would not mind another (steamy scandalous) religious song

https://people.com/human-interest/hillsong-founder-leaked-audio-carl-lentz-affairs-report/

Justin started going to Churchome after his pastor was expelled from Hillsong for adultery. I'm 80% sure that the priest gossip might be true

15 minutes ago, Nobody said:

She first mentioned "White Hot Forever" before she was even with him but I guess she could've changed some lyrics

Wait what??? She announced WHF after Norman came out and she had already been with him for a while at that point, unless I have my timeline wrong (which there’s a high possibility since I’m really sleep deprived lmfao). Also he lives in Tulsa 

UbsOye5.png

12 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Wait what??? She announced WHF after Norman came out and she had already been with him for a while at that point, unless I have my timeline wrong (which there’s a high possibility since I’m really sleep deprived lmfao). Also he lives in Tulsa 

She announced WHF on August 30th and she was first seen with Sean at the end of September. I think she ended it with Chase earlier that month since I remember he liked Pitchfork's Instagram post about their review 

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

She announced WHF on August 30th and she was first seen with Sean at the end of September. I think she ended it with Chase earlier that month since I remember he liked Pitchfork's Instagram post about their review 

Oh wow in my head it’s completely backwards :oprah2: my poor memory 

UbsOye5.png

So I was just chatting with a friend and we got to thinking that we thought -

Maybe RCS is going to be sexually explicit in the sense that it's her trying to prove her point from QftC about other female artists being able to get away with singing songs about fucking, etc.

The popsicle pics + the boobs pic + that little tidbit in her latest interview about scoring points in the bedroom point to this in a subtle way.

The title itself sounds very sweet and sugary but it also has some explicit connotations. It's definitely not literal.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

13 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Maybe RCS is going to be sexually explicit in the sense that it's her trying to prove her point from QftC about other female artists being able to get away with singing songs about fucking, etc.

The popsicle pics + the boobs pic + that little tidbit in her latest interview about scoring points in the bedroom point to this in a subtle way.

The title itself sounds very sweet and sugary but it also has some explicit connotations. It's definitely not literal.

sex and drugs :brows:

38 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I imagine "Im so sweet... but you know I like to rock"    "You call me candyyyyyy when im sweet" like right out of her lizzy days. I have a similar feeling she is going to be fun and flirty :creepna3:but I feel like being fully EXPLICIT isnt her style, atleast I just wouldnt expect it. Edit: Actually I could imagine it with everything that is happened.. we will see.

What's a possible songtitles/ tracklist y'all have in mind for RCS???

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, Dragon said:

Tulsa jesus freak is actually a threat. It says, Do u wanna die by way of puss? Thats why all the gays n gals twerk to it, it’s like immediate. 

Literally can’t walk away from this song without having twerked. I NEED MORE!!!!

I need big hair lana for this album. i know it won't happen but i need it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Maybe we will get her version of Erotica by Madonna?? That would be hot. RCS is already giving me strong Madonna vibes (Hard Candy). Her behavior this past year has also reminded me a lot of early 90s Madonna and Courtney Love. Those women were never afraid to be sexual and outspoken about it when it was still considered more “taboo” in those times. They all knew how to keep things interesting and still make good music. I’m here for it tbh!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

On 3/31/2021 at 9:38 AM, landofGodsandMonsters said:

I want to believe this is coming in June, but I think we all agree that is not right? :oic2:

The vinyl would literally have to be in physical production like right now in order to be shipped out June 1. I highly doubt that’s happening... I doubt the album is even mastered yet lol

Well... apparently, we don't have to always believe Lana when it comes to her words, she's been trolling since NFR era.

But there's still hope in this bitch happening, because even Taylor Swift made her quarantine album in secret while still managed for the later vinyl printings, and also, Charli XCX made her album "how i'm feeling now" in just a month and then release it worldwide firstly on streaming service, and physical stuff comes after. So If Lana had the guts to speak up and clap back Harper's Bazaar, I hope that she truly sticks with her words this time (or at least just 1 or 2 months later for the album release) in order not to clown herself, again. And also, I'm pretty sure COTCC was literally finished earlier of 2020 since she started working on this era right after NFR album cycle, and the pandemic was all over the place in 2020 so i believe she had plenty of time to make like 2 or even 3 records. Let's just pray that RCS is all done by now.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing